Chapter 2

Jennie POV

It's time for school.

I rushed on the hallway as I did some parkour on the buildings. Some of the guards chased me until I was safely on the pathway.

I was sweating and the guard shouted at me, I found a nearest exit and quickly got into the main road.

I ran a full distance to the school and immediately at the entrance...

"Why your sweating, "Jisoo called out.

"You did some exercise right now, "Lisa said happily.

"Yeah I did, "I said panting for breath, "anyway, where is Rose."

"On the way, "Jisoo said, "she is still doing some projects."

"But do you know the news?" Lisa asked.

"What?" I said.

"Rose changed her hair color, "Lisa said happily, "she changed from reddish to blonde."

"Speaking of the blondie, "Jisoo said, pointing at someone at the entrance.

Rose appeared in her school uniform, and showing off her newly colored hair.

"Goodmorning sis, "she greeted Jisoo and Lisa.

"Goodmorning, "I bowed to her.

Rose looked at me, "Sounds like you did exercise."

"That was quite some running, "I said, "anyway what is the subject for today?"

"Its enchantments right now, "Jisoo said, "We are tackling the new enchantment known as the soulspeed enchantment."

"Its another style of enchantment, "Lisa explained, "that enables you to travel faster on soul sand."

"Our teacher is explaining the concept
with this Minecraft Vlogger that has become famous, "Jisoo said.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"It's Tyler, also known as Logdotzip, " Rose explained.

Ok, "I said, "but were testing it right? So It means we'll go to the nether."

"Yes sis, "Lisa said, "and oh I heard the nether has evolved. We got lots of new biomes."

"OMG! I'm excited, "Rose said.

"I can't wait, "Jisoo said.

TIMESKIP

"Yo students, Logdotzip here, "Tyler said.

The students greeted, "Good morning visitor."

"Well we are showing today's new enchantment, you know what it is?" Tyler said.

"The Soul Speed Enchantment!" everyone shouted in unison.

"Okay class, "the professor reprimanded, "just raise your hand.

"Okay, "Tyler Logdotzip, "what does the soul speed do?"

I raised my hand, "It enables you to move faster on soul sand."

"Well, "said Logdotzip, "It does makes you go fast on soulsand but what does it actually do?"

Jisoo raised her hand in the air,"It just prevents you from slowing down."

"Very good, "Logdotzip said while the class let out a round of applause.

"To show you what it does, "said Logdotzip, "well go into the nether, "and he pointed a nearby nether portal."