Chapter 1

Namjoon POV

"Get all your practice pistols and start firing!" I exclaimed at my 6 other friends.

One by one, the 6 began to fire, everyone made a perfect shot except one, which missed the center point by an inch.

"J-Hope, you should not let your hands shake while firing, just focus, "I said to the boy.

"I'm sorry, " J-Hope said, "I suck at this. I think katana swiping is much better for me."

"It's okay, " Jin said as he patted him on the shoulder, "I admit, this a nasty practice, but maybe in the meantime, you can master it."

"Im just hoping for it, "J-Hope said, "But I still think that this job is not for me. My hands just really can't focus."

"I ll better teach you how to handle the gun properly, "I said, "And I think
you need a total nerve massage."

"Now that is the third time, "Jin said to J-Hope, "You just had nerve impulse upgrades and reaction speed upgrade. Now it's time for nerve massage."

"I love these guns, "Jimin said from the distance, "but they're kind of stressful to hold these anyway."

"We are almost to rapid firearms, "I told them, "However we still had J-Hope to master this one."

"Okay, can we eat?" Taehyung asked form behind.

"Yes we can now eat the lunch, "I said, then I turned to J-Hope, "But after we eat you will be sent to a tolal nerve massage. Then we can practice again until you master it. Then we can move to firearms."

I was fascinated by the cool looks on their faces that they like the practice, but right now everyone of them were complaining to be hungry, one of them let out a big yawn.

"Are you sleepy?" I called to Jungkook and Yoongi.

"No, "Jungkook said, "I'm having just a long day."

Yoongi POV

I followed them to the dining room as we went up the basement stairs. I am getting drowsy by now, I hadn't slept, for a couple hours so that I only slept a quarter of a day.

"Hey, "Taehyung patted me on the shoulder, "Meal's a charm."

"I told you not to eat many Yoongi, "Jimin told me.

"Sorry I can't help it, "I said, my walk was kind of wobbly so that I almost hit the nearest vase. Luckily Taehyung pulled me so that I bumped hard.

My phone just rung, and someone called.

"Hey guys, Logdotzip talking, You need more anonymous weapons? Ethan had made those for you."

"Sorry Tyler, "I said, "We still hadn't got to strong firearms."

"What!" Tyler exclaimed, "But why?"

"J-Hope hadn't still mastered the magnum session."

"Okay, call me if you require more, " Tyler said.

"Bye, "I said.

"You still trust that Logdotzip thing, "Jin said sarcastically, "You know his friend recipes are a dump, I remembered the wall cracker magnum, which was made of iron ingots. It just doesn't fit in my hands."

"But why would you say it was a dump? "I asked him, "When you used it, you made 60 bull's-eye shots in 3 minutes, remember?"

"Yeah, but it was heavy to lift,"Jin said.

"You compared that to the two handed sword, "I said.

"Yes, you know how hard to use it, "he said, "It was heavy, like, I can explain why it had -2 attack speed."

"So you dared to use Iron knuckles instead, "Jimin said, "When you used that, you're full of wounds."

"It might explain a lot, "I said, "There are lots of weapons that Logdotzip invented, 15 in all, but only 9 got thru, because, the rest are dangerous.

"The Iron Fist for example, enables you to destroy everything in your path, however, the impact causes you to take damage as well. The katana was weak and short ranged, but a faster speed, 5x, so it had been accepted."

"That is my favorite weapon, "J-Hope said.

"Speaking about katanas, " Jungkook said, "Logdotzip made the first lightsaber."

"How much that costs?" Jin asked.

"Price on request, "Jungkook replied.

I saw Jin turn his face into a dismayed look. That lightsaber might be selled for a ten thousand dollars. However, what's best about those lightsabers, they are durable, lightweight, and effortless.

Namjoon's voice cut through his thoughts.

"Get to the table everybody, "Namjoon called, "Time to eat."

Jungkook POV

I love the setting of the table. Everything from napkins to plates and even the surrounding kitchen.

"What food do we have?" Yoongi asked.

"The same as usual, "Jin said, "fried chickens."

"Is there any more than just fried chicken?" Yoongi said.

"There's a black velvety sauce coated meat loaf."

"Ugh, don't eat it, "Jimin told Yoongi.

However, Yoongi got the bowl full of meat loaf slices.

"I can still imagine what that sauce looks like, "Jimin said, disgusted.

"What?"

"A fresh black juicy pulp of poo, " Jimin said.

"Ah you boy, уоц should not talk about my meals here while were dining, "Namjoon told him.

"Sorry about that?" Jimin said.

I love how my friends bond together. They sound so naughty but savage. Sometimes they almost quarrel but thanks to Namjoon, who scolded everytime we were fighting.

Well guys, this is the first chapter!

Even though you are bored waiting to my next update,

I still ensure this story will be enjoyed by you guys, especially fans of BTS and BLACKPINK, and also to our minecraft players that love TNT MODS.

Also guys thank you for reading💙💙💖💖