Chapter 6

Okay guys so yes here I am now, before the story goes I'm deeply sorry about the slow update since I had my Youtube business going on.

Yup, being a YouTuber and a Wattpader is really a hard work so yea...

Yoongi POV

I limped on my way onto the entrance to our apartment in Greenfield. It was a small room with 3 rooms. Each room has a related CR and a big armory where I keep my weapons. and here is the living room, the kitchen off to the side and the dining room on the edge.

I sat on the chair, cleaning my bruises and the others did as well, the 4 girls stood there, amazed by our place.

"So this is where you always stay right? "Rosé said.

"Yup, "Jimin said.

"This place is like a military base for me, "Lisa said.

"No it's not, "Jungkook said, "It's just a normal room."

"And we don't train here, "I explained, "We train at a building not too far from here."

"And the dining room, "Jennie said, "How did you buy this?"

"It's my mom's, "Namjoon said, "So, anything you want to eat?"

"How about chicken?" Jisoo said.

"Umm, we don't have one yet, "Jin said, "But pork barbecue is on da wae boys and girls."

"Make sure to treat their injuries or what ever it is called, "Tyler said, "That ambush is a big hit ya know."

Lisa suddenly ran towards Tyler, "Thank you sir for gifting me with this weapon."

"Yup, "Tyler said, "You're welcome."

Did I heard right?

"Woah, "Jin said in awe, "I did not know you were giving innocent students extreme stuff."

"The outside view is so cool, "Lisa said.

Outside, light shine all through the buildings, lighting the bay in front of the apartment, turning it into a colorful Atlantis like glow.

"So guys, I'm leaving, "Tyler said, "And oh, did I mention that I am making sum stuff lately?"

Hoseok turned around, "Wait, what kind of stuff?"

"Something overpowered, "Tyler said, "So much that those new things gonna blow up. And really cool thing to use against those fuckin' bad boys."

"Ohh, that sounds cool, "Hoseok said.

"Yup, "Tyler said, "And making those would be a fucking ton of work. So it might take days to do it. But I will update you anytime."

Hmm, that sounds something big, doesn't it?

"So well, yeah I need to go to work right now, and please take care of these girls."

And everyone was on their work one again, Jungkook flexing his steak and a pan of the usual boiled banana milk.

I saw Jimin walk towards Tyler, the moment he stepped on the elevator.

"Umm, bro, "Jimin started, "I'm very sorry about my outburst."

"It's okay, "Tyler said, "I know you're upset, its entirely my fault for not updating you."

"Hey sir, "Rosé called, "for how long are we staying here? We have our own dorm"

"Unless I tell you, "Tyler said, "Its too dangerous to walk out there. I'm tracking his timing, and I'll tell you if it's safe."

And as Logdotzip closed the elevator, everyone came back to their usual state.

***

Jungkook POV

"Is this your favorite food?" Lisa asked.

"Yup, "I said, "It's pretty yummy, and the taste is so mesmerizing."

"Do you eat it always after every meal?"

"It's the law, Lisa, "I replied, "Lisa, am I right with your name?"

"Yup, Lalisa Manoban, "she said.

"Okay, "I said, "How about this steak?"

"Lol, "Lisa said laughing, "It looks like Ramsay may have a hard time doing it."

What! This steak is perfectly cooked, its fuckin' naturally brown. That's why I'm afraid of girls. Their remarks scare me.

"Hmm, I see Kookie's pkayboi self is kicking in, "Yoongi said.

There literally goes Yoongi, would you please stop for heaven's sake?

"Yo stop insulting him bro, "Hoseok said.

"Wait, where's the jam?" Jimin asked.

"There's no jam, "Namjoon said.

These bois, I thought.

Meanwhile the other three girls were laughing at something, Lisa joined in.

Jennie POV

Yo this Running Man episode is literally a crackhead session.

"What is Kwangsoo doing rn?" Jisoo asked laughing.

"My brain honestly can't comprehend the logic here, "Rose giggled.

In the show:

Kwangsoo: No, Kkuk, dat one over there... no, no, not that... yes there... you almost rea... why did you fuckin turn around Kkuk, its already in front and you just...

The staff: Kwangsoo and Jong Kook, OUT!

Jong Kook: Wha-

Kwangsoo: BLYAAAAAAATTT!!!

And we let out a big laughing noise.

"Yo, "someone with a deep voice said, "I honestly never saw Kwangsoo like that."

I almost dropped the phone.

"Woah, can you please pay us some respect?" Jisoo scolded.

I turned around and saw Kim Taeyhung with his boxy smile, his hands forming a letter F.

Jimin chimed in and purposely slapped the F.

"What does it fucking mean? "Jisoo said.

"Meme trends, "Jimin said.

"I'm sorry, "Taehyung said.

"You scared me, "I said.

"I just wanted to join, "he said.

And we continued the big show that honestly made us laugh.

Yup Running Man seriously made our days right?

So this such a small chapter so please stay tuned.😊😊😊