Chapter Two - The Hamptons Part 2

I went shopping stag

I went shopping stag. I had a problem, I had lots of bags and I was struggling. Yet there was a ray of light. I saw Chuck with Nate.

"Thank god, here take these." I handed them both a handful of bags.

"Uh, Rose, how are you?" Nate wondered

"I'm alright. Chuck you have a weird tate in women, hair up or down for the party?" I questioned

"Up."

"Thank you, right stay there I need a drink, you're the best." i breathed and went to get a drink.

------

Back at the house the boys and I were playing croquet. Apparently Chuck had asked Eric to do some digging into James.

"Not only did James not go to Princeton he also didn't got to Georgetown. In fact, I couldn't find a record of him at any big school."

"Since when did you become Sherlock Holmes." Nate questioned raising and eyebrow

"Since we provided more entertainment than Serena and her woe is me part of one." I breathed fanning myself. Eric ignored both of our comments

"So you think James is ...."

"An untalented Mr. Ripley. If you want entree to the upper class, there is no easier mark than a wronged woman." Eric replied to my brother on his theory.

"Especially if that woman has anything to do with my brother." I drawled

"It's time to call in the big guns." he took out his phone to make a call "Mike, I need a background check."

"He's got a PI on speed dial." Eric was in awe

"Nate!" Serena yelled

"I know that face. It is not your friend." Eric told him

"I'm gonna go for a swim. Bye." the two of us high tailed it out of there. After my swim, I took a long bath and started to get ready.

"Are you ready yet Rosalie?!" CeCe called from down stairs as I was finishing up.