Chapter Sixty One - XOXO Gossip Girl

"Wait so if you're not Gossip Girl, you must know who she is?" Serena insisted as I went through print outs of her tips.

"No. I just hacked into her server over spring break. I was bored." He explained as he showed her email on the computer.

"And now we have access to every email that get's sent to her." Eric was impressed

"I can't believe she get's all these posts that she doesn't report." I say surprised by them as I continue to flick through.

"No, No, boring. Apparently you dye your hair." Jenny commented

"Yeah, we have this theory that either she can't substantiate some of them...."Eric started

"Or she waits till the perfect moment for maximum damage. I wish I could be more helpful." Jonathan continued

"No you have been so helpful. Can I actually borrow you for a minute." Serena left

"I'm actually gonna go, this tiara hurts and I'm gonna change for Nate's party." I say and walk out.

----------------------

I went home and changed. I tied my hair up and touched up my make up before grabbing my purse and leaving. At the party I found some water while everyone was drinking. I saw Serena.

"S, come dance with me. Nate hold this, don't let it out of your sight" I pulled her away from him while also giving my water away. We laughed as dancing without a care in the world. I felt a pair of arms slip around me. I looked back.

"Dan! You came!" I cheered

"Yeah, last high school party ever, how could I resist." he smile. I looked behind him

"Hey, V. I love your jacket. Where did you get it?" I wondered parting from my boyfriend for a sec.

"Oh this thrift store."

"We have to go there some time. And no I'm not drunk. I just really like that jacket." She laughed "Dan come dance with me." He fake begrudgingly agreed

"If I must." We started dancing when our phones went off

"Not again." Dan groaned as we both took out our phones.

Serena van der Woodson just couldn't leave well enough alone. Since she had to find out the truth about me. I'm going to tell you the truth about everyone. Every Gossip bomb I've got is about to drop, and if you've got a problem with that, take it up with her.

She wasn't kidding, she dropped everything we saw on her emails photo's included were spread everywhere. Troubles with Ms Carr, details about my crash, the real reason why I first kissed Dan, Dan trying to write and expose on my Dad. Jenny semi naked with some guy and Nate being there. Dan being in jail, Chuck almost nose dive, my almost endless schemes. My relapse with the whole Nate and Blair situation. Chuck sleeping with Vanessa.

"Is this true?" Dan asked his sister

"You were in Jail?" Jen replied

And as for Blair Waldorf say Uncle. We hear she kept it in the Bass family on New Years.

"You slept with Jack?" Chuck and I questioned. I went up to them

"You slept with Vanessa."

"That I already knew. But Seriously our Uncle. That is just gross." i shivered

Serena van der Woodson here's looking at you

"Jack, really? That's calculating even for you." Chuck retorted coming to stand with me as we faced Blair.