chapter three (edited)

Italic - thoughts

2 weeks later

SONG HAIRI

"45 minutes left!" the director said from the door of my make up room making every staff go and rush even more.

Some are putting my make up, some my accessories and some are attaching those electronic things around my body.

And after a whole 5 minutes of everyone rushing, I'm finally set and I only need to choose which mic I will use for today. I just quickly grabbed the plain black one and rushed on going out of the room.

This is what I hate about my work.

rushing. every. fucking. time.

But still, I love it :)

If you're wondering what we're up to, well I'll be the emcee for the show MAMA.

I've arrived at the side of the stage, waiting for a signal to go up the stage, still waiting for my partner. I'm literally clueless about who I will be with today, I don't even know if it's a boy or girl.

I could already see fans starting to spot me and starting to record me. And ofcourse I need to do my job, smile and wave.

While kinda interacting with the fans, I felt a presence beside me causing me to look on who it is.

"oh it's you, that one boy in the interview" I said making him look at me. Damn he's handsome.

"Oh! I-ira Sunbae!" oh God did he stutter?

"Oh please drop the honorifics" I said and he nodded with a smile.

he's cute though.

"So you're the other emcee that they didn't wanna to tell me" Sunghoon said smiling while looking at me up and down. I'm just wearing a simple fitted grey dress with glitters that ran upto my thighs, and some black high heels that fits really good with the dress.

"I guess. Btw you look good on your suit" I said with a smile and he's literally admiring me. You're gonnna fall more, stop admiring.

Jk.

"And you look stunning" he said smiling, admiration visible in his eyes.

We're just having some small talks when one of the staff went to us giving us the show program.

"11 mins left" the staff reminder before leaving.

"Still can't believe that you're the emcee I am gonna be with the whole night" he said while looking through the show's program.

"Same, at first I thought it's someone older than me like bts sunbaes or maybe txt sunbaes" I answered while scanning the arena.

Soon, the show started.

They were actually times that I would pull Sunghoon's hand to exit the stage since I guess he's too tired and would just suddenly space out.

_

*beep* *beep* (you know the sound when you opened and closed the door? The small beeps 😭)

I sighed and lazyly drag myself towards my bedroom. Finally after 6 hours of talking, I'm done for today and will finally sleep.

After preparing for bed I quickly grabbed my phone and layed down. When I opened my wifi, there were so many notifications, especially from twitter.

Weird, I only receive this much notification when I am in the middle of promoting my album.

I quickly opened twitter and directly went to the trendings.

#1               #MAMA
#2               Rahoon
#3               #ourshipissailing
#4               #weneedEnhypen×Ira

Wtf.

*******

^_^