chapter fifty-seven

italic - thoughts

2 months later

SONG HAIRI

"You sure you can do it? We can just reschedule the concert if you're really not feeling well" Sunghoon asked as he softly held my hand.

"I don't want to disappoint the fans love" I answered with my eyes closed and back resting on the backrest of the sofa.

"It's time Ira!" a staff called which made me open my eyes.

"Don't worry, I can do this and I'll do great" I smiled at Sunghoon before kissing his cheek and standing up.

As I stood up, I suddenly had the urge of throwing up which made me hold my mouth and slightly frown.

"Why?" Sunghoon asked.

I just shook my head and gulped before walking towards the exit of the make up room to now go to the stage.

While walking towards the way where the stage will be, Sunghoon was just beside me holding me by the waist.

"I'll be just here" Sunghoon kissed my forehead as we reached the entrance of the stage.

I smiled at him and put on my in-ear monitor to hear the cue when I'll be entering the stage.

_

After performing for 3 hours, it's now the last song for today's concert.

"Sadly this will be now the last song" I said as I walk towards the stage while drinking water after changing my clothes from the backstage.

Everyone cooed, sad that the concert is now coming to an end.

"But don't worry, I'll see you guys again soon" I laughed and closed the water bottle.

Luckily, the sick feeling I suddenly felt since this morning, is now slowly fading away.

"But before I sing the last song, let's talk first. What do you guys want to know?" I asked and sat down on the stage, feeling really tired.

"TMI!" a random fan yelled in which the rest also started yelling after.

I laughed and held my chin, thinking what will I say.

"Ah! I am actually not feeling today but since I really love all of you. I continued the concert" I smiled after hearing all of them talk different stuff at the same time.

"And also, except for y'all. Someone's here with me" I continued and looked at the entrance of the stage, seeing Sunghoon smiling.

The fans couldn't really see him there making all of them cheer after hearing me say that there's someone here with me.

"Should I call him?" I asked and looked at the crowd of people and lights.

They all cheered yes. Some even kept pointing out the 'him'.

"Nah, nevermind. I'll gatekeep what's mine" I said and looked at Sunghoon again. He was laughing while fixing his facemask.

"Just kidding. Wait I'll get him" I laughed and stood up.

I walked towards the entrance of the stage and put on the hood of his hoodie. I jokingly hid his face with my hand and pulled him towards the stage.

The crowd quickly went wild after Sunghoon stepping his foot on the stage.

"He's not Sunghoon! I broke up with Sunghoon already! He's the new guy that I love" I joked while still hiding Sunghoon's face with my hand.

Sunghoon laughed and removed my hand from covering his face before removing his hood.

He smiled and waved at the crowd before snaking his arm on my waist.

I smiled while looking at him brightly smiled under his mask and wave at the fans.

A staff gave him a mic for him to speak.

"Hello everyone, I'm Park Sunghoon from enhypen" He formally introduced and bowed, but arm still on my waist.

The crowd was literally so wild that I couldn't hear what the director is saying in my in-ear monitor.

"As I said earlier, I am not feeling well. That's why he's here" I said while still  admiring him.

"But even if she's feeling well. I'd still come with her to support her" Sunghoon said and also looked at me.

He winked and held his hug on my waist tighter.

I chuckled and looked away before shaking my head.

"He's so cheesy" I teased.

Soon enough, the director through my in-ear monitor spoke and said that I should now perform the last song.

*******
👀

^_^