PLEASE READ!

Hello! This is gyu!

This is not connected on my story or neither is a goodbye message jahxiebsjs, but I would like to use this platform of mine, even if it's not that big, for all of you to be aware ( if ever some are still aren't aware )

Just a disclaimer that I only got these from the Internet. These didn't came from me or neither I created these. If ever they are just fake news I'll surely delete this part down dw! :)

Our climate scientist are now risking their lives, begging, and crying just to tell the world an important message ㅡ which is that we only got less than 3 years to save the earth from a climate change that will really affect all of us human being (especially our future). Some scientists are even being arrested because they were protesting abt the message they want to tell people (us) as the government is ignoring and trying to hide it from us.

We might face catastrophic consequences if we didn't do anything ㅡ Like natural disasters and viruses with greater magnitude and danger.

And as of now, we are clearly facing the consequences slowly like how the numbers of cyclones recently increased and caused a major impact to our countries ㅡ strong storms.

Please we must not ignore this as our future will really be affected.

I have more stories write and tell y'all come on! ㅠㅠ

Here are some simple ways that us young people can do:

1. Delete unnecessary / unwanted emails. Why?
ㅡ deleting email is the easiest way to reduce your carbon footprint on the computer. What is carbon footprint? Carbon footprint is the total green house gas emissions caused by an individual event, organisation, service, place or product expressed as carbon dioxide equivalent.

2. Cut the strings of your disposable facemasks after using.

3. Unplug electronics if not used.

If you want to know more, visit twitter and search for the hastags:
#ScientistProtest
#LetTheScientistBeHeard
#LetTheEarthBreathe

These hastags are currently trending so finding information is not that hard! ^^

That's all, I'll later or tomorrow ksjdjsjaj
Thank you! <33