chapter fourty-one

Italic - thoughts

SONG HAIRI

"Did you had fun last night?" My manager teased me while I am having my make up done for today's shooting.

"Oh just shut up" I rolled my eyes and just closed my eyes to sleep.

"Just like how Sunghoon declined my call on your phone since there are staff with me watching the both of you last night?" He continued on teasing.

I even heard my make up artist silently laugh.

I just scoffed and let him do what he wants.

Until I suddenly heard Jake and Jay enter the room.

"Ira!" Jay called. I opened my eyes and looked at him through the mirror's reflection.

"Oh-" Jake slightly smirked after coming near me.

"You also have a scar on your lips I see" Jake said while suppressing his laugh.

I guess they also saw it.

"If you guys are just here to tease-" I didn't finish what I was saying when Jay talked.

"But Sunghoon's scar is larger though? Do you bite that hard Ira?" he said with a teasing smile.

Oh God-

I looked at them with an unbelievable face and they both laughed.

"The other members are also teasing Sunghoon outside don't worry" Jake said.

"You're not alone Ira" Jay chuckled.

After having my make up finished, I finally went out of the room with Jay and Jake.

We're now gonna film episode 5 since episode 4 is just our backstage moments in every promotion and some things like when me and Sunghoon go to the set together holding hands and all. Of course it's all an act.

We're good at it anyways.

"Here" Sunghoon suddenly went near me and gave me an ointment.

I took it and looked at him with a questioning face.

"Put it on the scar on your lips" he said and avoided my eyes.

Who wouldn't be awkward when you can clearly remember that you made out with your ex while being watched by a lot of people.

If I could just avoid him I would already be at the airport leaving korea right now.

"Thanks" I said and put the ointment inside my skirt's pocket.

We were soon directed to go inside his car as he would be driving for the both of us to go somewhere.

The whole ride was silent. We were just silently following the van that leads us to the location of our next shooting.

Gladly there are no cameras again in his car.

"About last night-"

"You're drunk last night Sunghoon, you don't have to say sorry and we should just forget about it" I cut him off and looked at the window beside me.

"But I don't want to just forget about it" he firmly said making me look at him and frown.

"I already know that the boy you were hugging is your cousin that just came from america. Your manager told me just a few days ago..." he stopped talking for a while.

Don't tell me he now wants to be back with me?

"I know, I should have listened to you that time, but my stress and frustration just came first on me"

"If your thinking that I want to go back with you now. You're thinking the wrong thing" he sighed.

"I just want to say sorry. I want the both of us to atleast be friends or be in good terms for our careers"

"So you know that he's my cousin already and still kissed me last night?" I unconsciously said.

What a dumb question, he's drunk Ira.

"I was drunk Hairi" he softly said.

First name basis.

I didn't talk anymore either Sunghoon did.

I don't know if I should be in a good terms with him or not. If ever we did start talking like before — no teasing and bickering. It would be really hard to not fall for him again.

Knowing Sunghoon, being with him for only a little bit of time last time already made me fall for him hard. It would be impossible now to not fall for him again knowing that I can still feel something for him.

Damn this life.

*******
GUESS WHO'S FINALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL?!

me 😏

^_^