chapter thirty-six

Italic - thoughts

Another year later

SONG HAIRI

I heard a knock from my studio's door making me stop talking as I am currently live on the app vlive.

"Wait guys" I told to the phone in front of me and stood up from my swivel chair.

I went to the door and opened it.

My manager welcomed me with a smile and a small white but fancy envelope in his hand. It somehow looks like a marriage invitation.

He handed it to me making me look at him with a confused face.

"What's this? Are you getting married?" I teased him and opened the invitation.

I loudly and slowly read what's written on the letter with a frown.

A part of it said,".... You are casted as the bride of the show We Got Married. We hope to peacefully work with you soon!"

I gasped and covered my mouth.

THE LIVE!!!

I quickly shoved the paper back on my manager and turned off the live.

I sat down on my swivel chair again spaced out.

"They heard me read the invitation out loud" I said knowing that I will surely wouldn't be able to back out on this show as everyone probably heard me read the so-called invitation out loud.

"Great! Youhave no choice! *laugh* I'll now tell the entertainment you agreed!" he happily said before leaving while peeking on my studio's door.

I groaned and ruffled my hair annoyingly.

I took my phone and scrolled through twitter, and damn- everyone is going insane already.

_

gyu | semi-ia  @hairiloml_     2 mins ago
SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT IRA WOULD BE THE BRIDE OF THE SHOW WGM?!??! GIRL I'D DIE IF THE GROOM IS SUNGHOON ㅠㅠ

reese   @luvsira      3 mins ago
🕯️Manifesting that Sunghoon is the groom of wgm🕯️

Kei   @hoonsvibes       36 secs ago
Sunghoon will proly question his existence after watching his loml be lovey-dovey with other man lmao XDD

_

I annoyingly kicked the sofa of my studio while whining.

I am already having a hard time handling Sunghoon now they want me to handle another man who I need to act lovey-dovey with?!?!

I kicked the sofa and whined again.

I heard someone knock on my door again. I annoyingly stood up and opened it with an annoyed face.

"Why are you so annoyed?" Sunghoon asked and chuckled before going inside my studio. He sat down on my swivel chair and gave me a teasing smile.

"Shut up. Why are you even here?" I asked and closed the door of my studio.

"To show you this" he said and showed me an envelope.

It was the same envelope my manager gave me earlier.

Fucking hell.

*******

^_^