chapter five (edited)

Italic - thoughts

SONG HAIRI

It's been 2 months since me and Sunghoon started talking on eachother via chats and calls. Sometimes we hangout somewhere where there's no people to avoid issues.

And right now we're here in a park where there's no people around, maybe because it's 6pm and it's snowing?

"when's your next comeback?" he asked me while sipping on his hot chocolate.

"I don't know, but my company said after 3 months or more?" I answered with a little pout, I don't know why but it suddenly became my hobby while talking.

"You?" this time, I asked.

"Same, still have no exact date" he said while looking at me.

Is it just me or the longer I get to know him, the more handsome he become?

"Well then ig both of us will be free for a long time?" I said and took a sip on my hot chocolate.

"Hmm, I guess" and after it, silence.

I can literally feel that he have something to say. Like, he ain't this quiet compare to the other days.

"I know you have something to say, go on" I said without look at him.

"What? how-?" he said before sighing and pulling my hand to take a seat on one of the benches.

"You know that I have a crush on you right?"

"The interview." he started as he placed his hot chocolate down.

"I may not be good in words, but Ira I just want you to know that I sincerely like you."

"Not only for fame or because you are famous but because on who you are"

"The time that rbw introduced you as their new soloist I swear all of the member knows that I've been fanboying over you" he said as he held my left hand, since the right hand is holding the hot chocolate.

Oh God don't tell me-

"you're literally whipped over me" I joked.

"atleast you know"

Why is he so straightforward-

"Oh please, just continue what your saying" I laughed.

silence came again but he soon spoke.

"Be my girlfriend"

fuck- I knew it...

"Or maybe let me court you! just make me have the rights to call you mine"

Bro-

"I- wait wait wait" I said putting down my hot chocolate and started on fanning myself even if it's snowing and is so cold.

"Why? You're flustered?" so he still have time for teasing?!

"No, why would I? I don't like you" I answered trying to stop myself from laughing.

I saw on how his face turned serious.

"You're cute when you're disappointed" I said and started laughing.

He still did not say anything and just stared at me.

"Yah, why are you looking at me li-"

He cut me off by pulling me and pressing his lips on mine.

Damn, his lips taste like chocolate with a little hint of bubble gum.

We both stayed in that position and didn't budge, no one dared to break it.

He snaked his arms on my waist and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. I also slowly placed my arms on his neck still holding holding the hot chocolate, for support.

It feels so unreal.

"You know that I hate being teased right?" he said after breaking the kiss.

"no" I answered to tease him again.

He was about to lean and kiss me again but placed me index finger on his lips to stop him.

Not so fast, sir.

"How about you, did you know that I hate it when someone will just suddenly kiss me without asking for my permission?" I raised my eyebrows and slightly twisted a smile.

"Then I assume that I'm not the first person who stole a kiss from you?" he said while moving away from me.

okay damn?!

"what if yes? What will you do?" I answered and pressed my lips together to stop myself from laughing.

He just shook his head and removed his gaze on me before smiling.

"Atleast I had the chance to kiss you" he said and looked at me again still smiling.

I just scoffed and took a sip on my hot chocolate.

"So, what do you think? Be my girlfriend already or I am gonna court you first?" he spoke again not letting the silence eat the surroundings once again.

"Non of the above" I joked with a smile, trying to tease him again.

It's fun teasing him!

"Whatever, today is my first day of courting you and you can't stop me" he chuckled and intertwined his hands with mine before putting it inside his coat's pocket.

===_===
You maybe thought that the story is kinda fast. But naur, we're still so far from the main shit that will happen ㅠㅠ

^_^