Chapter 8

Hours... Hours of walking and searching...

Finally... An empty house...

"It's pretty hard to find an empty house around here, huh?" BEN chuckled.

"It's fucking downtown," you sighed in annoyance. "There's people everywhere. I can't believe we found one."

"Okay, first of all, chill. Are you on your period or some shit?" BEN laughed. (If you're a girl reading XD)

"No," you lied. (Again, if you're a girl reading XD) You hated when people asked that question. "I'm just glad that we finally found somewhere."

"Okay, okay... How do we get in?" he asked as he walked up to the porch and twisted the knob.

"Kick it down, I guess. I mean, there's no other way. Or we could check the windows or possibly break one, or we-" You were cut off by a quick static noise, and BEN was gone, just like that. "BEN?" You asked, paniced. Oh, no... He left you, didn't he? He was gone...

"BEN!" you shouted. He left... He left you... WHy does everyone always leave?!

One minute passed. Then two. Then three. You continued to shout for BEN, even though it was no use.

The door suddenly swung open, and there stood BEN, laughing like an idiot.

"The look on you're face!" he said hysterically. "BEN! BEN, my knight in shining armor, where are you?" he mimicked.

"I did not say that!" you laughed. Normally, you'd be mad about something like this, but you knew that BEN would never leave. Why would he? He was your best friend. You knew him better than anyone in the Mansion.

"You practically did," he laughed. "You were begging for me to come out. I swear, I heard my name, like, 30 times!"

"I didn't call for you that many times! I was just afraid you left me..." you whispered, suddenly getting to a serious note. BEN walked up to you and wrapped his cold arms around you, hugging you tightly.

"Hey... I'd never leave you, okay? You know that," he whispered.

"Promise?" you asked.

"Promise."

~

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I'll make it up to you guys with a super long one later! I just had so many requests for the new chapter and I just... ugh >.<

Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter! Stay creepy!