Fall of the Broken - Part 2 (Ch. 12)

"Run."

"I'm not leaving you!" you cried. After all this time, you had thought it was Laughing Jack who had tortured you. But... it wasn't. You realized now that Laughing Jack would never even dream of hurting you the way he did. He was being controlled.

"(Y/N)... Please... I'll be okay..." he whispered. "You don't have time for this..." No... You couldn't. You couldn't leave Laughing Jack like this. You would defeat Zalgo, no matter how hard it was.

"Hey, fuckface!" you shouted as you pulled yourself away from Laughing Jack. You lifted up one sleeve to reveal your metallic arm. "Got any weaknesses?" you asked as you showed off your various weapons.

"Me?" he laughed. "I am the most powerful being in the universe. I don't have any weaknesses," he responded with a look of pity.

"Well, today's your lucky day. I'll find one for you." You sprang at him, a knife popping out of your wrist. He instantly grabbed your arm as the blade went straight into his clawed hand. He gave no look of pain or weakness as he threw you across the room. "You're tougher than I thought... But not tough enough," you proudly laughed as you jumped up and went at him again, this time with a gun. You shot at him as your ran, but he still showed to weakness.

"I told you," he laughed. "No weaknesses."

"I still don't believe you." You ran at him with the knife again. Maybe you coud cut off one of his limbs... You decided to go for it. You aimed at his arm, but missed and sliced off one of his seven mouths. He yelped in pain, and a sinister smile instantly stretched across your face. So... all you have to do is cut off his mouths... Yeah... That should be easy.

You ran at him again, the knife still extended. You sliced at one mouth, then two, then three, until there was only one left. By this time, Zalgo was on the floor, out of breath and almost out of life. He slowly looked up at you and stood with the last of his strength.

"You don't understand, do you? I can't be killed..." Then... he vanished... just like that. Was he... dead? No. There's no way.

"Y/N... Are you okay...?" Laughing Jack choked out.

"Me?" you asked with sympathy. "What about you? Look at you! You're about to die!"

"Y/N... Relax... CreepyPastas can't die. They can just experience... a lot of pain."

"Oh, thank god," you cried. You hugged him tightly, and he winced in pain. "Oh, sorry," you blushed.

"Y/N?" he asked.

"Yeah?" you asked, looking at him with your eyes full of happiness and sorrow.

"I was kicked out of the Mansion... I'm not a CreepyPasta anymore..."