Chapter 1

"Let me go! Get off of me, you bitch!" You kicked and screamed as Slenderman lifted you up with his tendrills. All of the CreepyPastas watched from a distance. You stopped, looking around at their horrified faces. "What... what am I doing?!"  you thought. You stopped struggling and looked at Slenderman, who was now placing you down on the ground. "I... I'm sorry... I don't know what got into me."

"It's okay, child. Losing someone we love can make all of us-"

"No. I don't love him. I hate him more than anything I've ever known."

You stomped back to your seat at the dining room table. The dining room had two uses in the SlenderMansion. One, it was for eating. Obviously. And, two, it was for meetings.

"Now... You all understand that one of our own kind has turned on us. We shall not forgive him. Understood?" Slenderman spoke. Everyone at the table either spoke a quick "yes" or nodded their heads in agreement.

"Again, guys, I'm sorry for freaking out like that. I don't know what came over me," you spoke with honesty.

You had gotten mad at Slenderman for not catching Laughing Jack. He tried to explain to you why he couldn't but you wouldn't listen. He told you that you were going to die because of the amount of blood that you were losing. He didn't want to risk your life just to capture Laughing Jack. By time he got you to Dr. Smiley, it was already too late. Laughing Jack had disappeared. That's why you had gotten mad. You started to yell at Slenderman, trying to hurt him, even to kill him. That's why everyone was in shock.

"Child. It is okay. We all understand."

"Enough with this crap. What are we gonna do about LJ? For all we know, he could be plotting his next murder on one us," Jeff said.

"Right," you said. "Don't worry. I have a plan."

"What?" everyone asked with anticipation.

"Okay... so... I'm going back to Earth. I know, it's a little much just to find Laughing Jack, but it's worth it. To me, at least. I'll go to Earth, away from where I last lived, and I'll attempt to find him. I'll ask children if they've seen him, I'll look at blogs and news online... I'll do whatever it takes to find him."

"That is absurd! I am not allowing you to go back there! I mean, look at you! You have cuts and bruises all over you! And... your arm! Do you think that you can just stroll into the human world with a robotic arm?!" Slenderman shouted.

"S13nd3rm4n... C41m d0wn..." BEN said with a glitchy voice. "Sur3, th3 p14n h4s h013s, but we c4n figur3 s0mething 0ut."

"Holes? The plan has holes?! This plan has way more than holes! There is no way I'm letting him/her go out into the human world by him/herself!"

"Then I'll go with them!" A girl stood up, one you had never seen before. She was wearing all black, with fully black eyes and long black hair. Her skin was pale, almost as white as Jeff's. Who was she? And why had you never noticed her existence?

"Absolutely not! No one is going to the human world, and that is final!"

"But we go there all the time when we're killing!" Jeff said defensively.

"Yes, but you are only there for an hour at the most! There is no way I am letting Y/N go out there, by theirself or not!"

"But what about Laughing Jack? He stayed out there for weeks, even months!" you argued.

"Enough!" Slenderman boomed with fury. "This is my house! You will all obey my rules, human or not! Do you understand?"

"Yeah," you all said, discouraged. Slenderman dismissed the meeting quickly. Everyone wet back to their rooms, with the exception of the girl that had stood up for you before.

"Hi," she said shyly.

"Hey," you responded. "Umm... are you new here? It's just that I haven't seen you around and I thought that-"

"No, I'm not. But, I tend to stay in my room. Mostly to stay away from Jeff and his friends."

"He's a pain in the ass, right?" you laughed. She smiled and looked down, a slight blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"So, I need to talk to you," she said.

"Alright." You smiled and looked at her, waiting for her to talk, but she never did.

"N- Not here. I Have a feeling that we're being watched. Here." She pulled out a slip of paper and a pencil from her pocket. She tore off a small piece of the paper, which had some scribbles on it. She quickly wrote something down on the paper, covering it with her hand. She handed it to you, then walked away, without saying anything else.

You walked upstairs to your room and unwrapped it. It read:

Meet me tonight at 3:33 AM exactly, by the elevator. Don't be late.