Chapter 10

"Hey." I lifted his/her head towards mine and placed my lips on his/hers. We both melted into each other as (s)he wrapped his/her arms around my neck. We pulled away, and both of our faces were bright red and burning. I looked into his/her starstruck eyes, and I saw something inside of him/her that I had never seen before. It was strange, seeing him/her like this. It looked as if (s)he had just found the biggest suprise of his/her life.

And, maybe... (s)he had.

~???'s POV~ (Even though it's obvious who it is XD)

"No... He's not gonna take him/her away from me..." I whispered as I formed my hand into a fist. "Not this time..."

I appeared before him/her as (s)he was still holding onto BEN. With one swift movement, I picked him/her up, and dissapeared once again. Before I left, I could hear ben shouting (Y/N)'s name. What a fool.

~Time Skip~

"Where... Where am I?" (Y/N) asked as (s)he sat up, dazed. (S)he slowly looked around the room, each look getting more frantic than the next. Then... (s)he looked at me. (S)he looked straight into my eyes, and I could see the fear that once coursed through him/her. It was back... and I loved it.

"Laughing Jack! I'll kill you, you son of a bitch!" (s)he screamed as (s)he got up and ran towards me. I extended my arm and grabbed his/her shirt collar. (S)he immediately broke free and put his/her fist to my stomach. I leaned down and grabbed my stomach in pain, and (s)he claimed on my back and started clawing at my face. I immediately got up and backed him/her up to a wall. I put my hands on his/her shoulders, pinning him/her against the wall, and quickly turned around.

"I see you've been practicing," I whispered as I licked my lips.

"Let go of me!" (s)he screamed as (s)he struggled with all that (s)he had. I pushed my body up against his/hers to stop them from kicking.

~Your POV~ (Saying "me" instead of "you" because it works better.)

Laughing Jack pressed himself up against me, and I started to breathe heavily. I knew what was coming next. I was all too familiar with it.

"Please! Don't!" I screamed. Hot tears streamed down my face, one after the other. They rolled down my neck and caught at the neckline of my shirt. I looked up at him, eyes full of fear and pain. "I... I don't want this again..." I cried.

"Don't... want what?" he asked, slightly confused. I could feel the pressure of his body slowly ease off of me.

"Don't... use me," I whispered. I couldn't even bring myself to say the word. It seemed too horrible.

"Use you?" he asked. He sat for a moment, then a sudden burst of realization struck over him. "Oh, my God! No! (Y/N), I would never do anything like that to you," he said with sorrow.

"You tried before!" I yelled. "What the fuck do you mean 'I'd never do that'?" I screamed.

"I... I would never, (Y/N), I swear! I love you!"

"You fucking liar" I shouted. "If you fucking loved me, you would try to kill me!"

He looked at me with a sorrowful expression. His gray eyes quickly flashed a light shade of bronze. He looked down at the floor, then back up at me.

"(Y/N)... I thought you wouldn't remember..."

"Wouldn't remember?" you asked, slight irritated. Laughing Jack's expression, his whole personality, had just suddenly... changed. Just like that. He looked as though he was a better person now.

"(Y/N), when I tell you this, I want you to remember one thing. I am extremely sorry for everything I have done to you. I was jealous. I was stupid. I was just horrible." He took a breath in slowly, then exhaled shakily. "After that... incident... I talked to Slender Man. He told me that he would rid your memory from that day. I didn't know how he was going to do it, but I trusted him. I don't know why... You were never supposed to remember this. You were supposed to think that I just vanished... Knowing you, you probably would have suspected that I was at a job longer than usual. I swear on everything that I have, which isn't much... I did not want to hurt you. I was being controlled..." He let out another shaky breath, then looked back up at me, after looking at the floor during his monologue. His eyes flashed the same shade of bronze again. I looked at him, and so many emotions rushed through my head. Guilt. Anger. Sadness. Confusion.

"How can I believe you," I whispered. He looked up at me with a sudden spark of hope.

"I thought you would ask that... I can prove it to you, but you have to do exactly as I say. Promise?" I had no idea whether to trust him or not. He said he was being controlled, and it was pretty damn believable, too. But... how do I know that he was telling the truth?

Honestly, I don't care anymore. My life is shit. When I get back to Slender Man, he's gonna kill me. Jane probably hates me for abandoning her like I did. BEN is really my only friend right now. Well... kind of. He thinks that I like him, but... I don't. I love him, but as a friend. I don't want to break his heart...

It's better to do what Laughing Jack says, even if it kills me.

~

A/N: Hey guys! Like the longer chapters? I sure do ^.^ I feel  like this book is actually getting pretty decent (for some reason), and longer chapters are just happening now. Who knows? The next chapter might be more than two pages and be full of suspense. *hint hint wink wink* *jesus christ I'm so fucking lame XD*

Anyways, I gotta go. I'm already working out the next chapter! Stay creepy!