Chapter 4

Quick Warning: This chapter is kind of sexual. Not like full on smut, but it gets pretty iffy. (In my opinion.) Just so you know ^.^

"What the Hell do you want, bitch?" you asked angrily.

"Aww, Y/N, no need to be upset," he cooed. You pulled on your wrist unexpectedly, and you were shot towards him. You caught you in his arms, putting his hands on your waist.

"Get off of me you fucking pervert." You ripped away from him, only to be pulled right back.

"Listen... I know that you were looking in Laughing Jack's room. I saw you. Now, I shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm going to anyways." Whatever he was telling you, you weren't going to listen. You knew that he was going to lie. "You see, Laughing Jack likes to bring girls home with him. He finds a random girl, watches her for a while, then introduces himself. He brings her here, makes her think that he's in love with her, then rapes and kills her. It's kind of his thing. And I'm afraid that you were victim to his childish games. I just wanted to tell you that I'd never do anything like that to you. Maybe, once in a while, you could stop being so bitchy to me and just kiss me," he whispered. You pulled away again, but of course, you were caught again. You decided to just stop struggling.

"And why would I believe you? You're not exactly a trustworthy person," you scowled.

"But I have no reason to lie to you. Ask the others. They'll tell you the same thing." Now that you thought about it, other had hinted Laughing Jack bringing other girls home. When Laughing Jack introduced you to BEN, he asked why Laughing Jack had brought home another girl. And, after all, Laughing Jack did seem really uncomfortable asking you out.

Mad took his hands off of your waist and backed up a bit. "Oh, and if I were you, I wouldn't tell anyone about looking into Laughing Jack's room. You're not really supposed to do that unless Slender gives you special permission. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, though. I mean, I know you, and I know that you wouldn't do something that bad without Slenderman's permission."

"What do you mean 'that bad'?"

"Oh, no one told you? Looking into other's rooms is forbidden here. I don't know why, it's just another one of Slenderman's stupid rules, I guess."

"You're lying, aren't you? If you think I'm actually going to believe you, then you're an idiot."

"Oh, but this time, I'm not lying. And I wouldn't be so rude if I were you. You wouldn't want a certain someone telling Slenderman that you entered someone else's room."

"I didn't even go in there!" you defended.

"You didn't, but I can always twist the story. After all, I've been here longer. Slenderman trusts me more than you."

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Try me," he laughed. You knew that it was stooping low, but you had no other choice.

"What do I have to do for you to keep a secret?"

"Well, I've always wanted to-"

"I'm not having sex with you," you interrupted. You knew where he was going with that sentence, and you definitely did not want him to finish it.

"Ugh, fine," he sighed in frustration. "How about a kiss?" he grinned. He grabbed your waist again and pulled you towards him. he smashed his lips against yours, instantly sticking his tongue in your mouth. You pushed him away forcefully.

"What the fuck?" you yelled with a whisper. You didn't want to wake anyone up.

"What? You asked what you had to do to keep me from telling, and I wanted a kiss, so I kissed you," he smirked. "In fact, I liked it so much, I think I'm gonna do it again." He grabbed the back of your head and pulled you towards him, forcing you to kiss him. He backed you against a wall, and even though you pushed more than before, you couldn't get away this time. You were trapped in a narrow hallway, your back against a wall.

You struggled and kicked, but he kept kissing you as if nothing was happening. He started to kiss with a greater force, pushing your wrists against the wall so you would stop hitting him. "Like it?" he asked seductively.

"No, I don't! Get off of me you bitch!" You tried kicking at his legs, but he pushed his body against yours, making it almost impossible for you to move.

"Now, don't be like that. You should have thought about what you said. You practically begged me to kiss you." He moved both of your wrists over your head, grabbing them both with one hand. With his free hand, he slowly reached down your back, then grabbed your butt. You gasped, and he took that as another opprotunity. He slipped his tongue inside of your mouth again, kissing you roughly.

He kneed you in the stomach, and you fell to the floor in pain. He got on top of you and kissed you some more, starting to take off your shirt. You knew that this was it. Mad was going to do unimaginable things to you, and you had no way of stopping him.