Chapter 5

"Bro, what the fuck?" BEN whispered as he exited his bedroom. You and Mad both looked up, and Mad paniced. He quickly got off of you and ran downstairs. Be ran up to you, helping you put your shirt back on. You were a shaking mess. "Y/N, are you okay?! What did he do to you?!" he asked quickly. You instantly hugged bed, thanking him over and over again.

"T- Thank you. Thank you so much. I- If you wouldn't have come out here, I would have gotten r-raped. Thank you so much." He hugged you back tightly.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I... I can't imagine what that would be like... I'm so, so sorry..."

"Don't apologize. I- It's not your fault."

"But I could have come out here sooner. I heard voices. I heard Mad's voice. I knew he was out here with a girl, but I couldn't figure out who. Good thing I was still up. I would never be able to forgive myself if something like that ever happened to you."

"R- Really, BEN. Don't apologize."

"No, I will apologize! I could have come out here sooner!"

"BEN?"

"What?" he asked with sympathy.

"I- I need your help."

"With what? Because if you want me to kill Mad, I'll be happy to do that," he promised with a determined expression.

"N- No, not that. I need you to help me pack m-my stuff."

"For what?"

"I'm leaving. T- Tonight. This all reminds me of what Laughing Jack did to me. It's all his fault. I'm leaving tonight to find him."

"i'm going with you, then," BEN assured.

"B- BEN, I need to do this on my own. It's my problem, not yours."

"It doesn't matter. I need to protect you. What if Mad follows you there? No one is going to be able to protect you. What if you do find Laughing Jack, and what if he tries to kill you? I won't be there to save you."

"I won't let him kill me. And I won't let M- Mad follow me."

"Y/N, I'm going with you, whether you like it or not."