Chapter 2

You silently exited the double doors of the SlenderMansion, taking caution in every movement. If you were caught, you'd be in a Hell lot of trouble.

You walked through the grass, small drops of water attatching to your shoes. You looked off in the distance, seeing Jane standing by the elevator, looking down at the ground. She looked up and noticed you, waving shyly. You waved back awkwardly and approached her. "What's up?" you asked with curiosity.

"Okay, so I have a plan. We can leave this place and find Laughing Jack."

"Really?"

"Yeah. So, listen. I have a house we can live in. It's my old house."

"Awesome! But... is there anyone living there?"

"No," she responded quickly and unemotionally. "Jeff killed my parents."

"Oh... I'm so sorry..."

"No. It's okay. I've learned to deal with it. It's fine." She seemed so sure. Like her parents weren't even a part of her life. But you could tell by her eyes... she was lying. Her eyes showed deep sadness. Regret, even.

Moments of silence passed, and she finally spoke up. "So... here's my plan. We can go over to my parents house.  It'll be quite a distance, but I can probably steal some money from Jeff. He usually takes money from the people he kills. When we get to Earth, we can use the money to take a bus somewhere."

"Okay. But... Slenderman's right. I can't just walk into the human world with a metallic arm."

"Just wear a jacket," she laughed, "I thought that was obvious."

"Oh yeah. I guess it is." More silence. "So... when are we gonna do this?"

"The sooner the better. How about tomorrow night?"

"Alright. Same time, same place?"

"Yeah. Bring everything you need, especially weapons. I'll bring the money."

"Alright. See you in 24 hours." You both walked back to the SlenderMansion, taking caution in every step. You slowly opened the door, only to find a tall figure standing before you.