Authors Note

Important

Hello there dear reader.

I would like to say a quick thank you to those of you who are giving this book a chance. I greatly appreciate it. I'm just writing this as I go and hopefully it'll turn out good.

I am human though. Please keep that in mind. I do have feelings and everything. If there are any mistakes, feel free to point them out but keep the nasty comments to yourself. I will take feedback as constructive criticism but there is no need for rudeness and so forth.

While this is not the first book I've written, this is the first serious one that I'm hoping will end up good or at least semi-decent. I love to read and write but I'm not the greatest either.

This book is unedited and in the process of being written. Read at your own risks. I am trying with my best ability to write this. I apologize for any plot holes or bad grammar in advance. It may be confusing at first but once you understand it, you'll know.

I am all about personal feedback and having your own opinions, but please keep all hateful comments to yourself. If you don't like my book, you obviously have the choice to take it out of your library and stop reading it. So please do understand that.

Last but not least, I want to remind all of you guys that while this is a work of fiction, these ideas and characters are all mines. Please do not steal any ideas or my characters or anything like that. Thank you so much in advance!

This book may be a little all over the place but I hope you guys can keep up. I do apologize in advance if you can't.

This story is solely based on the two main characters of the book.

The story will contain:

- Sexual content

- Some violence

- Definitely mature language

If any of you are not comfortable reading this, I am perfectly fine with it, we all have our preferences after all.

Any of the pictures/media that I use are not my own unless stated.

I have decided that chapters will be posted on Tuesday's & Fridays, maybe Sundays too. Thanks for understanding and being patient!

Thank you guys so much!

XOXO,

M.I Hers