Chapter 15: Oh...

Subaru and Mai were walking down the hall.

Mai was walking a little closer to subaru.

Mai: So Subaru~

Mai looks at subaru with curious eyes.

Mai: where do you want to go first to look for my bro?

Subaru tried to think of a place. Where would someone like Y/N be?

He then remembered something Y/N said.. As he then starts to look around while Mai questions what he's doing.

Subaru then grabbed a random door knob, as he then opens the door to reveal a familiar library.

???: What are you doing here, I suppose?

Subaru then looked in the direction of the voice as he soon smiled.

Subaru: Hey Betty!

As the two walk into the room, subaru tries to give betty a hug, only to be threatened to keep his distance or he'll be fried like last time.

Anyway, Subaru rubbed the back of his head before gaining a serious look.

Subaru: Listen.. Have you've seen Y/N?

As subaru say's this, Beatrice just stares at the young adult.

Beatrice: Beatrice hasn't seen Y/N at all today... But

She grows a furious look

Beatrice: but beatrice needs you to tell your friend not to use a simple love spell.

Subaru looked at Beatrice, confused. Did Y/N put a spell on her before he fell asleep?

Subaru: oh? And when did this happen?

Beatrice, now with a straight face, looked at Subaru.

Beatrice: When you and him first arrived here, I suppose.

Subaru then faced away from beatrice... As he had nothing else to say to her.. But-

Subaru: So, does that mean you didn't have a crush on Y/N?

And just like that, subaru was shot out of the room. As he flew out of a window too, then falls into some flowers. As Mai had rushed to the window, the door has closed behind her.

Mai: Subaru!

Subaru then got up and looked up at Mai, giving her a thumbs up, and smiling.

Subaru: I'm A-okay!

Mai sighs, before looking at subaru.

Mai: okay, but I'm going to find some more clues to find my brother! Stay safe subaru!

As mai had left the boy in a 'muddy' state, a certain half elf appeared behind the lad.

But since you and I have probably watch the anime, we cut to mai running down the hall like her brother 1 loop ago.

As she runs and runs, she soon bumps into something.. Or should I say, someone...

Mai soon looked up to see a blue haired maid, as mai got up and dusted herself off and offered her hand to the maid.

The maid looked curiosity at the the hand, but shakes her head, as she gets up on her own.

Mai: Ah! So you must beeee-

???: Rem...

The blue haired girl interrupted, as she looked at the red haired girl.

Mai: Oh... Sorry, I've just.. Never seen someone like you before.