Chapter 0: Before time could....

"Y/N! Oh Y/N! Wake up!" A certain voice called out. Y/N slowly peaks his head up and smiles. "Oh, Mai! What is it?" Y/N responded. Mai smiles and looks outside. "Look! It's snowing!" She said, pointing towards the window.

Y/N slowly arises from his bed and looks out into the snowy fields. The snowflakes fall down slowly down, as the clouds sky was clouded with no rays of sun. "Oh. You're right... It is snowing." Y/N blurts.

"What? Did you think I was lying when I said it was snowing?" Mai spoke, puffing her cheeks. "Nah... Just a little sleepy." Y/N yawned before petting his sister's velvet hair.

He then kicks her out of the room and dressed up in a black coat. He soon headed out into the street, as he watches the snow flakes land on top of his sister, who was being a snowman.

"Mine if I helped?" Y/N asked. Mai responded with a nod, as Y/N soon joined in on her snow activity before they were both called in by their mother.

The day went by quick, as the snowman soon melted into water as spring's flowers emerged in it's place. Those flowers soon began to fade away due to the heat of summer... And then completely gone by October.

The seasons change, just like Y/N and Mai have... One 18... The other 15. The two of them were now in the living room, as their mother had called them for something. "Y/N... Mai... There's something I have to tell you two..." Their mother, Makoto spoke.

"Your father... Remember when he said he was on a business trip?" She began, while looking at the two with a sadden face. "Don't tell me that..." Mai began, covering her mouth with her hand. Y/N could only grunt as he looked at his mother.

"Well..  he... He... He's coming today to have dinner!" Makoto said, as she began to smile at the twos confused expression.

Y/N was the first to celebrate, but Mai stayed quiet. Makoto was also celebrating till she notice her daughter's silence.

"Mom... I" Mai tried to say. Makoto raised her hand in front of her face but then looked at her son. "I almost forgot, Y/N, this will be the first time your sister has ever seen her father outside of her first 3 years!" She remarked.

Y/N stops celebrating and turns to his sister. He quickly sat down next to her and comforts the small red head. "It's okay Mai. Dad's like, a super cool dude." Y/N began, but then a teardrop fell onto his leg and he looks over to his sister's face.

"Mai? What's wrong? You don't have to see your father if you don't want to!" Makoto worriedly said. "D-don't mistake these tears for me being sad!" Mai said in a shakey voice. "These are... Are happy t-tears!"

"Don't you mean joyful tear?" Y/N corrected before being punched in the shoulder. Wiping her tears away, Mai then got up and looked at her mother. "I can't wait to meet dad! I'm sure that he's a nice guy if you're smiling that hard, mom!" She proudly announced.

"Oh? Am I really smiling that hard?" Makoto said, before holding both of her flush cheeks. "I-in the meantime, let's prepare for your dad's arrival!" Makoto said before raising her hand. Y/N and Mai both nodded.

After some time setting stuff up, Y/N received a call from Subaru, as he quickly answered it. "Yo Y/N, how's it going today?" Subaru said in a cheery voice. Y/N smiled, before placing a box down. "Hey Subaru! I'm good, How are you?" Y/N asked, as he leans on a nearby wall.

"Good! Anyhow, what are you doing right now?" Subaru says. Y/N began to think before he then looked at his two other family members preparing things. "Preparing a special party for my dad." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Geez, that sounds cool... Anyway, do you want meet up?" Subaru asked, which made Y/N think. "Sure bud! Just after I finish up these decorations." Y/N said, before his curious sister walked over to him. "Hey Y/N, is that Subaru?" Mai asked, in which Y/N nods. "He said something about going to meet after this." Y/N said, in which Mai smiled.

"Oh! Then can I come along with you?" Mai asked, in which her brother shoke his head. "Not that I don't want you to go or anything... It's just that I don't want to... Or anything" Y/N said, before he had then returned to talking on the phone with Subaru.

'How rude!' Mai thought, before she then walked over to her mother. "Hey mom, I'm a little bored. Can you tell me something about dad?" Mai asked, in which her mother sat down the cake that had recently been made. "Sure!" Her mother said, before she then began to think. Mai sat down at the table in which the cake covered in white frosting.

"Well first, your father was a great man. Always putting us before his work and everything." Makoto says, in which Mai yawned. Makoto then sweeper some flour off her dress before continuing. "Oh, but before you two were born, your dad was the coolest!" Makoto noted, which intrigued Mai. "And what is your definition of 'cool', Mom?" Mai asked.

Makoto put a finger on her chin and looked at the roof, before she then faced her daughter and boops her nose. "The same as yours, honey," she said before walking around the kitchen.

"Anyway, he used to be a bikers gang, and they all use to have very nice detailed tattoos." Makoto continued, making Mai bat an eye. "What! He was in a gang!?" Mai questioned, as Makoto nods. "But let me tell you this, he was the shyest out of everyone there... And that intrigued me." Makoto spoked, before a deep flush erupted upon her face.

"You know what... I don't want to know what 'intrigue' you mom..." Mai says, before hopping off the table. "Actually, I'm going to go  finish up on the decoration instead." Mai noted, before walking off. Makoto just pouted before she looked down at the ground, her cheek resting on one of her hands.

Anyhow, after some time, the decorations were done, and the three looked at the black and white theme. Makoto, after finding everything alright, walked over to her and her kids finished project, before she then looked at the two. "Alright... Now that we're done, we are going to wait by... Waiting Vici!" Makoto said, before taking out a old disk from a nearby dresser. Both of her kids looked at her with a bored expression, before Y/N then held his hand up.

"Actually, I'm going to go hang out with Subaru. Have fun!" Y/N said, before walking over to the door. Makoto blinked before she then extended a hand out towards Y/N. "Wait! Don't you want to watch thi-" Makoto was shouting, but her son had already walked out of the door.

With a gulp, Makoto then looked over at her daughter, who was also looking at the door in which Y/N had left through, before a creepy smile had formed on her face. "Hey Mai... Do you want to watch this film with your dear poor, back broken mother?" Makoto said in a creepy manner, as her daughter looks at her and sweats. "S-sure." Mai said, feeling as though she had no choice in the matter anyway.

While Mai and Makoto we're about to watch some 'Vici' or whatever, Y/N was walking down the street while talking to Subaru on the phone. "Alright, I'm heading over to the gas station" Y/N said, watching the cars pass him on his way there. "Once we're there, what do you plan on doing anyhow?"

"Well, I was thinking... When was the last time we went to the movies?" Subaru asked, in which Y/N began to think. "wasn't it 8 months ago for that one action movie?" Y/N questioned. "Yeah, so, let's head there after we purchase some things at the gas station." Subaru says.

Y/N smiled, one that was force upon his face via the fact that him and Subaru could go see a funny movie he had heard about. Walking once more, he found himself at the gas station, in which he found a certain black haired guy waving at him.

____________________________________________

And that will be that last time I will ever use this format for writing in this book. Have a great day guys and gals, and hoped you enjoyed! Have a happy 2023 as well, and if you're worried on why I haven't been uploading fanfics and/or books, it's because I was either playing games or doing schoolwork.

Again, have a delighted day everyone, and I hope you all have a warm day and yeah...