Ch.6 Shadow

I wonder what would happen next? Who would win? An boy who has the power of hearts, or, some vampire-ism thing. Who knows?

Subaru: Are you even listening?

Wolf: Huh?? What??

Subaru: *sigh* whate-

An shard was was about to hit subaru, which means....

I look up

Woman: It's time for an young one to die!

Wolf: oh please.

I then seen broken fragments flying towards me and her, as she tries to slash at me, an shadow hand stopped her from doing it, It wasn't really an "hand" hand.. It's my tail.

Anyway, I flew from the slash, to the wall

Wolf: Heh, nic-

She then began to slash more as I blocked, ices shards, and hearts flew.

Wolf: Tch, will you quite it!

Woman: Why! Should! I!

As she slashes and slashes, I block and block, till

Wolf: ach-

Woman: Oh my, looks like that shoulders going to need healing.

As she somehow stabbed my shoulder, I felt her stabbing it deeper into my shoulder.

Y/N: Take this #####!

As Y/N was about to save my life, she takes the knife out of me and slashed him. Well freak.... Me and Y/N fall to the ground.

Subaru: Y/N!

I then notice the lack of ice, as I couldn't really turn my head.

Women: my my, I didn't mean to hurt your friend, oh well!

She held the blade near Y/N neck.

Women: This will be the e-

*BOOM*

???: sorry to intrude, but I can't.... Just... Let-

That's about all I heard, as I blacked out. I wish... If only... I was stronger.

Y/N Pov

I, too, blacked out, but that didn't stop somebody inside me

Kaya: Well well, look who's back...

Y/N: What the... I thoug-

Kaya: no, you didn't die, you almost did though, but that silky hair one is healing you...

Y/N: Okay, that's great, but I got questions.

Kaya: Ah yes, thoose questions, well, first, this is your mind.

Y/N: yeah, okay, but why all of an sudden, women flock to me like i'm candy and they are kids!

Kaya: Sorry, that's my fault, I am the fiary of love, so my charm is leaking out, then again, you were awarded most charming in highschool.

Y/N: How did you know that!

Kaya: It's because i've seen you in heav- I mean in mind, yes, well? Anything else.

Y/N: Can I get an new move? The shield and fragments might work now, but not later....

Kaya: *sigh* I see..