Ch.4/0? what the heck?

I then seen everything I didn't want to see.

Y/N: Little sis? S-subaru? Silky?

I back up and tripped over the blondie from before. Everything was wrong, why did this happen? When did this happen? I then hear giggles from behind.

???: Sorry, you weren't suppose to see this...

As I turn back, I see someone with black hair woman with purple clothes sprinting towards me

Woman: It's an shame I'll have to kill an handsome boy.. No.. Man... Oh well

She was about to slice my gut open, but I held out my hand, trying to guard my body wither my hands, but as soon as I do, an heart shape thing blocks it.

Woman: wow, you tried to block my attack! I'm really impress!

Y/N: Why? Why, why, why! WHY DID YOU HAVE HAVE TO KILL THEM! MY SISTER, MY 2ND SAVER!

I look at subaru

Y/N: and most of all, The person that saved my life! The reason I'm still Alive!

Past time again

Back in the old day's, in middle school.

Bully: HOW DARE YOU INSULT KIM-CHAN!

Y/N: Calm down fan boy, I didn't mean to break you little club member's heart.

He then pushes me into the locker and draws out an knife and put's it near my neck.

Bully: YOUR GOING TO PAY! WITH YOUR LI-

???: That's enough.

I then seen an black hair guy with an uniform on. I here his click as he began to speak.

Black hair: You wouldn't like this to be around the school? Would you?

The bully then stopped and walks towards him.

Bully: Maybe I should cut you!

But before he could, the guy then shows an picture of what happened and an send button that looked like it was suppose to seen right towards kim.

Bully: pfft, whatever....

He then ran away.

The guy snickered an press the send button

Guy: Man, I can't wait to see the look on that guy's face.

Y/N: Thank you....

Guy: No problem, by the way, My name is Natsuki Subaru, and yours?

He held out his hand. I grabbed it.

Y/N: L/N Y/N.

Present

Y/N: This is why, why I gotta get my revenge!

As tears fill my eyes, The woman began to swipe again and again, As I block it with the heart shield

Woman: man, your really getting under my skin, let's makes this fun.