Chapter 17: Not enough love

Y/N was still laying in bed as he tries to think back on the last loop.

Y/N: 'Why did Ram and Rem... Why did they..'

But all he could think about was the pain.. As he covers himself in covers, he wonders on and on about the reasoning of this.

As he does this, he started to feel sleepy.. As he drifts off to his dreams, a certain somebody entered the room.

Meanwhile, at a certain bedroom, two people sit and talk about a certain person.

Subaru: You know, when Y/N gets out of this phase, I want to tear that wolf guy a new one!

Mai: But why? Didn't he help us during the fight?

As Mai tilts her head in confession, Subaru just punched the wall.

Subaru: For what he has done to us last tim-

But then subaru remember that Mai doesn't remember the last time he died, as he sighed.

Subaru: Nevermind.

Mai just confusingly looks at Subaru, as she is curios by what he meant by last part.

Meanwhile, back at Y/N's room, the boy was greeted by the Wolf.

Wolf: It seems like you've been struck with fear, Y/N.

As the boy says this, all he gets in response was some movement in the covers

Wolf: Still scared?

Wolf inches closer and closer to the bed, as he stops right when his knee is touching the frame.

Wolf: I know why you suffer, Y/N. I can help you get rid of this pain...

But there was no answer.

Wolf: You see Y/N, I know that you went out last night to see if anyone was up, only to find a falling star hitting your back.

Wolf paused and waited for an answered, only to receive nothing.

Wolf: I could help kill them if you want to...

Y/N moves a little, before he goes back to his dormant state.

Wolf: Even if you don't say anything, I can still read your mind.

With that comment, Y/N flinched.

Y/N: ... And? Why should it matter if you can 'read minds'. That won't change what happened last loop!

Y/N then goes back to his dormant state, as Wolf sighs.

Wolf: Well, due to my mind reading, I got your friend on my back, probably trying to stop me from killing him.

Y/N had forgotten the reason why these loops started, the real reason as to why he is now in the loop.

Wolf: But the thing is, I didn't kill anyone on that first loop... Besides you.

Y/N shakes, as he remembers the pain of that knife being stabbed into him.

Y/N: ... W-why are you tell me this!?

Wolf looks to the door before frowning.

Wolf: Cause you're the only one I can trust at the moment.

Just then, a knock was heard on the door, as the person walks in, it is revealed to be Ram.

Ram: Ah, so this is where you were.

As Ram walks in, the covers shakes increased.

Wolf: Well I couldn't have just left my friend in this room, to suffer from that great battle we had.