Character sketch

Avneet Kaur Nandra (Avu)Age-18years Rude,arrogant,playgirl, rich& fully spoiled girl with beauty ofcourse according to others

Age-18years
Rude,arrogant,playgirl, rich& fully spoiled girl with beauty ofcourse according to others.
Single daughter of Rich businessman Amandeep Nandra and Sonia Nandra.
Friends- Ritika,Arishfa,Manjul,Lucky
& Bhavin.
Captain of Beast Brains gang.

Siddharth Nigam (sid)Age-18 years Handsome, charming ,understanding, loves his family and friends a lot

Age-18 years
Handsome, charming ,understanding, loves his family and friends a lot.
A complete nerd. Girls drool over him but he is less interested in that as he wanted to study hard and help his elder brother in his father's business.
Friends- Reem,Jannat,Faisal,Bhawesh,Jai and Anushka.

Abhishek Nigam(Abhi)- age-22years
big brother of Siddharth.
Bf of Vaishnavi Rao. Handling his Father's business.

Vaishnavi Rao(viash)- age-22years
gf of Abhishek and works as his P.A. treats Sid and his friends as own brothers and sisters like Abhi.

Reem Saikh(rimi)- bff of sid and twin sister of Faisal. Gf of Jai.

Faisal Saikh(faisu)- bf of Jannat and twin brother of Reem

Jannat Zubair (jan)- gf and of Faisu and bff of jai.

Bahvesh (bhav)- bff of Anushka and had a like her but only as a bestfriend.

Jai- orphan,lives with bhav and bff of Jan and Faisu.Bf of Reem.

Anushka (anu)- bff of Bahv and likes him but only as a bestfriend.

Ritika (rits)- completely bitch and use Avu for her money. Gf of Manjul. Spoilt Avu with her so called gang. She thinks that being a bitch can make her happy. But little soft hearted from inside.

Manjul (man)- bf of rits and he is also included in her so called plan. He is cold from outside and soft from inside.

Arishfa(Ari)- she is a bitch too and gf of Lucky. Right hand of Rits. She also thinks same as Rits. Sweet from inside and bitter like karela from outside.

Lucky- bf of Ari and completely a flirt. He is a chill pill.

Bahvin(bhiv)- only innocent boy of the gang . Support avu as a friend not for money.  Likes a girl through internet.

Riyaz Ali(Ri)- a clingy boy.one of the ex of Avneet. Wanted to use her for her money and fame.  Brother of Riza.

Riza Afreen- had a crush on sid. Hates avu. Also a clingy girl and sister of riyaz.

2nd year of college
Avu
Sid
Reem
Faisu
Jan
Bhav
Anu
Jai
Rits
Man
Ari
Lucky
Bhiv
Riza

3rd year
Riyaz