37.Back to Home

I will only update the next chapter if my new ff Koi Tumsa Nahi -Story of Rivals to Lovers will get a good response.

It is the story of Secret Marriage of two rivals.

If want to know how eating pizza with cold drink and sandwich with milkshake tastes. So please peep into my new ff.
_____________________________________________

Back to story

Next morning all wake up and did their morning chores and left for having breakfast. Everybody's mood was still off because of yesterday except Riza.

 Everybody's mood was still off because of yesterday except Riza

All were silently doing their breakfast

All were silently doing their breakfast. Their surroundings were very tensed when Jai and Reem decided to lighten it up. They looked at each other and signalled each other through their eyes.

Jai- guys achha ek baat bato that Is it possible for a woman to have boyfriend after 40?

All listened to it and started thinking

Rim- no as forty boyfriends are enough for any woman

All started laughing at this as Jai had asked this question at basis of woman's age but Reem had answered it at the basis of number of boyfriends. SidNeet left a forced chuckle. Riza squeezed Sid's hand a little. Sid looked at her and she gave her a assuring smile. Avu looked at this and smiled a little as now she became more sure about Riza and Sid.

Jai- baby tumhara dimaag hamesha ulti ganga ki taraf q bahta hai?

Reem shot a fake glare at him and everybody chuckled. They again started eating silently but this time the surrounding had lightened up from before. Sid squeeze Avu's hand a little from inside the table. Avu looked towards him. They both looked at each other and got lost in each other's eyes. They were having an eyelock when Riza noticed it and fake coughed to bring them back to the reality. They smiled at each other.

Soon Lucky's phone buzzed. He checked his phone and jumped in excitement. All looked at him with confused eyes.

Anu- what happened Lucky? Why are you jumping?