5. The smile

Guys how's my edit⬆️ on the new trend.

Back to story

Avu reached the college and everyone was again drooling over her but for the first time sid had noticed her entry. Her swag was just amazing,her hairs are dancing with the the flow of hair. Her moves was breath taking.

She isn't paying attention to anyone

She isn't paying attention to anyone. Sid was standing with his gang. Avu looked at Bhavin and gave a genuine smile to him and a forced smile to the her gang. Then her eyes fell upon sid who was also watching her. Sid suddenly felt nervous due to her gaze. They both had an eye lock from a distance of 3 metres. She smiled at him and started checking him out. Sid was just looking at her without blinking his eyelashes. Avu was also drooling over him.

All the college was surprised from the scene

All the college was surprised from the scene. Sid and Avu was just lost in their dream land. When their friends faked coughed and they came back to their senses. She give sid the most beautiful smile which he returned. And then Avu shouted" mind your business, everyone. " All became scared and started doing their own works. Sid's friends dragged him to the canteen. And Avu also left for canteen with the gang. There was 45 minutes before their classes.

At sid's side

Rim- what was that...sid?

Anu- yaa sid! Why is she smiling after watching you?

Bahw- yaa..and that wasn't a fake smile..

Fais- that smile was real and that kind of smile which jan used to gave me

Sid- guys...bakwas band karo

Jan- bawre..topic change mat kar..

Jai- yes..i mean the avneet kaur who never talks politely with her own friends... is giving you a huge real smile...

Fais- omg..omg... is she likes you

Sid(shouts)- chup..sab chup raho........mujhe bhi to bolne do yaar

Rim- kya bacha hai ab bolne ko yar...

Sid- you know na i got a job... so she is the girl whom i am tutoring