4. I like him

After studying for some hours they were hell tired.

Avu- i am hell tired... how can you study for this long daily..

Sid (proudly)- this is called talent

Avu- 🙄... but yesss the trick was just awesome.. i can study like this... but now what should we do?

Sid- lets play something

Avu- what?

Sid- i will blindfold you and you have to catch me..

Avu- ye bachho wala game

Sid- please try atleast once... you'll enjoy.. i swear

Avu- 🙄

Sid- look.. jab tak apne andar ke bachhe ko jagaogi nahi.. tab tak life mr koi maza nahi ho sakta...

Avu- ok.. let get started

She took a cloth and tied it around his eyes..
Sid was trying to catch her.whenever he was about to catch her he failed. He was searching for her and she was giggling internally. She was really enjoying the game. Sid was trying to catch her and his leg slipped and he was about to fall when she caught him by waist.ofcourse with using her both hands as Sid was not light. When she was holding him she got lost in him.

Avu pov
Wow!his jawline is just perfect and i can also feel his muscles. His hairs give him a extra charm. And I had also noticed his hazel brown eyes, they are like deep ocean. His lips are just... shut up avneet 🤐 what are you thinking... he is Mr.Nerd.

Both was feeling current passing in their body.this moment is just perfect. Soon they came back to their senses. He opened his blindfold and said

Sid in excitement- i caught you... i caught you

Avu- you didn't caught me i caught you

Sid- but you don't have to catch me.. this is your fault now i am the winner...

Avu- bu....

Sid- no buts.. now your turn...

He made her wear the blindfold .

Now she was trying to catch him

Now she was trying to catch him. He always distracts her with different sounds. Five minutes had passed but since she was trying . He came behind her and said

Sid- Ms.Bully you are taking a lot of time.

She can feel his hot breath in her back neck  and sparks form in her body. She again started to catch him but this time she was about to hit her leg at the sharp edge of the furniture when sid called her name and pulled her towards him. She collided with his chest and they both fall down on the ground. She was on the toppf him. His hands was on her west . He can feel her breath on his neck. Butterflies are dancing in their stomachs. After few minutes they came back to their senses and both got up.