38.Punishment

Next day all get ready and reached their college.

They greeted each other and left for their classes

They greeted each other and left for their classes. The college was going normally and soon the break time also got over. Avu and her friends was going towards their next class. They were passing through the corridor when they saw a girl who was crying and she ran towards the washroom. All looked towards her and then at each other. All the girls quickly left towards the washroom and signalled the boys that they will fill them about it later

In the washroom

The girl was standing near the washbasin and crying continuously. All the girls quickly went towards her and started consoling her. Soon the girl calmed a little.

Avu- now tell me what happened?

Girl- wo..actually..wo

And she again started crying. The girls patted her back and again started to console her.

Jan- please calm down

Rim- we are here na,tell us what happened?

Ari- we will help you.

Girl- actually they tried to force themselves on me

All- 😱what? 😡

Avu- 😡who?

The girl told them that she is a student of first year and two boys of third year tried to forced them on me.

Avu- tell me who are they, I'll show them their right place. 😬😡

The girl told them about those boys. Avu quickly took out her phone and dialled someone's number.

Avu- sim card call everyone in the backyard right now😬 (greeting her teeth)

Sim- ___________

Avu- and I am texting you some items bring them also

Sim- ____

And she cutted the call. Her anger was on the highest peak. Today she was in her bully  tone.

Avu- take her behind me

All nodded and holded her arms and took her outside. As soon they came outside all the boys started bombing their questions at them but Avu wasn't in the mood of answering. She said in her bully tone

Avu- Manjul,Lucky and Bhavin come with me right now (in her bully tone)

All the boys looked at her with confused eyes. All the boys of B.B understood that something is wrong. They quickly nodded and went behind her. The other also went behind her. Avu reached at that place where  those boys are. She looked towards the girl and she nodded. Avu quickly went towards those boys and grabbed their collars with her hands. And she kicked them on their stomachs. Both of them groaned.

Boy 1- what are you doing?

Avu glared at them. They gulped their saliva due to her fear.And this time she punched them,slapped them continuously and soon blood started coming from their faces. Bruises and cuts have been formed on different parts of their bodies. Avu then signalled Man,Luc and Bhiv to drag them behind her. She quickly went towards the backyard. The other girls filled their friends about what is happening. Their eyes also filled with anger.

In the backyard
Soon all the boys and girls started filling in the backyard. Simcard also come their running towards her with some more boys.
He handed her the microphone, she quickly take that from him and started speaking

Avu- today you will see that what happens when somebody tries to force their selve on any girl

And she signalled the boys of B.B to beat his asses off. All her friends started beating them. The girls were beating them more harshly than the boys. And all who was watching them gulped their saliva.

Avu- remove you teshir and pants

All looked at her amusement. She greeted her teeth and again kicked them.

Avu- i said remove(shouted)

They quickly removed their clothes except their boxers. Avu signalled Simcard from her eyes and he quickly understood what he have to do. He with help of his friends tied their hands and feet with rope. Then they hanged them upside down from the railing of the backyard. Avu signalled the girl and she goes towards them and split all her saliva from her mouth on their faces.

Girl- thooo

All were only starting at what happening in front of their eyes. Sid had first time seen Avu in that much anger as previous time when Avu was in that much anger,he was in the gym. Then Simcard dragged a drum full of water balloons. Avu took two water balloons in her hand and directly threw it on their balls. The boys winced in pain. Then the girl came and she also did the same. Then Avu's all friends also did the same. The boys had no energy left. They were like half dead. This incident was the most horrible incident in the history of this college. Soon the freed those boys and Avu again took the microphone

Avu- agar aaj ke baad kisi ne bhi kisi ladki ko force karne ki koshish kiya to anjam isse jyada bura hoga😡

And she left from there in anger. All her friends very well know that she going in the gym to took out her anger and frustration on the poor punching bag. Sid quickly went begind her to stop her as her fists was already bleeding.

In the gym
Avu was about to punch the punching bag hard when Sid blocked her fist in the middle only. He quickly hugged her and started cressing her hair and back to calm her. Slowly she started calming.

Sid- calm down Ms.Bully. (he was still cressing her hairs) ab theek hai?

Avu hummed. Then he lifted her face to his eyes.

Sid- don't hurt yourself just because of some jerks. Ok.

She nodded and Sid gave her water and she quickly gulped it. Then he did the dressing of her wounds and took her out of the gym. Soon the college got over and they all left for their homes. But whole time today's incident was ringing in everyone's mind. Riza had became hell afraid from this side of Avu. No one dare to file any complaint against Avu not even the boys as they know that if they will do that,only they will have to pay again.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 1027
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

How's the chapter guys?

Any praising for Avu?

Your dearest author  
                                   ~T.R