33.Finding Someone

After crying for few minutes she wiped her tears. Her eyes were red and nose was puffy due to crying. She washed her face and again did her makeup to hide the tear stain. She had decided to ignore Sid so that she can't lose herself infront from anyone.

On the other side
Sid was trying to find Avu but she was nowhere to be seen.He asked about her from everyone. So he decided to check her in the restroom. When he reached there, he found her coming out of there. He quickly went towards her.

Sid😧- did you cried?

Avu pov
How did he know that? He knows me very well. Huhh!

Avu- umm..mm  it..t's   no..th..in..ng

Sid- then why are you stammering? Hey! What happened 😰?

Avu- it's nothing, i want some alone time?

Sid- bu..t

But before he could ask anything else from her she left from there.

Sid pov
What happened to Ms.Bully? Why did she cried?  No, i can't let her go alone. Is anything happened with her, is anything bothering her? Now I am so worried?  I should check her?

Avu was now roaming alone in the the beach. She was continuously thinking about what happened few minutes ago. She was still confused about her feelings. She herself don't know why she cried after seeing that?

Avu pov
He is only my best friend then why is it hurting me so much that his girlfriend is kissing him. It's nothing between the relationship of any girlfriend or boyfriend. They can do more than that, that was only a cheek kiss. Then why God? Why?😢 I can't let these feelings grow more than this. I can't lose my best friend. And i am now confirm that he really likes Riza. Now i can only do one thing that I've to maintain distance from him.yes this is the only thing i can do.

Sid was now hell afraid for Avu. He don't know what happened to her. He finally found her roaming alone at the beach, lost in  her own thoughts. He quickly went towards her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. After Sid's sudden action she came out of her thoughts. She looked towards him. She can completely see the care for her in his eyes. He gives her a assuring smile.

Sid- i think you don't consider me as your bestfriend

Avu- why are you saying like this?

Sid- because you aren't telling me that why did you cried?

Avu thinks something for some time before answering him and finally spoke-

Avu- actually I've decided something

Sid- what?

Avu- i am thinking to find someone for me like our other friends

Sid felt a pang in his heart after listening her but he forced a smile on his face.

Sid- but why so sudden decision?

Avu- inspired by the other couples of our group

Sid- huhh...so thaught for something

Avu- till no

Sid- ok,now I'll help you (half heartedly)

Avu gave him a forced smile. Soon Sid got a call from Abhi. He was calling them to enjoy water sports. They quickly went back to their friends. Their friends was going to try some water sports. When SidNeet reached there, their friends without wasting anytime in asking them wheather they want to do this or not. They forcefully dragged them to the water sports. The man who was handling all this,quickly gave them live jackets and fit all the equipments on them.

 The man who was handling all this,quickly gave them live jackets and fit all the equipments on them

All were enjoying a lot

All were enjoying a lot. But SidNeet used to zone out. They were doing those water sports but actually not enjoying that. They were still lost in their own thoughts. Their friends noticed it but they also noticed that they both were lost so they thought that it must be something personal. They enjoyed on the beach for the whole day. Riza was also very happy after getting permission from Sid to hug him or to kiss him freely.  Sid had also promised her that he will try to give her the rights of a girlfriend.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 683
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

The chapters will be out late because i really want a good response on my other ff also.

And my exams are also going on so please wish me luck.

Your dearest author    
                                  ~T.R