17. Kauwa udddd

They were running in the whole club like they were aeroplanes. Their friends were like🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ and giving them a look like"not again" . Jan was recording their antic dids. All the people in the club were having free entertainment and some of the girls are giving them a"awwww"look and  some are giving them weird and disgusting look.

Abhi- i think they both are drunk

Vaish- yaa

Avu went to a the boy who had disturbed her before and started messing his hair where as everyone was laughing.

Avu trying to mimic him- you will never get the chance to with a handsome boy like me. Huh! Shakal dekhi hai apni ek dum langoor ke jaisi hai.kam se kam dhang se flirt karna to seekh lete.

All burst into laughter. Both SidNeet went to the D.J and requested their song. They both went in the mid of the dancing zone. The song started playing and they both started dancing crazily.

                                 SONG

Hum sarphire bigde huve nawaab hain
Padh lo humein, hum to khuli kitaab hain
Haddi bhi hum hain aur hum hi qabaab hain
Hum Pagal Nahin Hain bhaiya
Humara dimag kharab hai
Hum pagal nahi hain bhaiya
Humara dimag kharaab hai

They both jumped like crazy. They are dancing like monkeys. All are enjoying their special dance. Sid started crawling on the dancing floor like a baby and Avu sat on him. He postured like a flying horse🐎 aeroplane 🛫. This time they both make a sound like a horse and aeroplane at the same time.

SidNeet- lilliiillliiiii🐎

SidNeet- zoooooooooo✈

Humein dekh ke uthta yahi sawaal hai
Kaala hai daal main ya kaali daal hai
Khote sabhi sikkon ki ye taksaal hai
Hum Pagal Nahin Hai bhaiya
Humara dimag kharab hai
Hum Pagal Nahi Hai bhaiya
Humara dimag kharab hai

They dragged their friends along with them. They both danced like that for some more time. Their friends were trying their best to stop them but both of them were busy on their own world. Soon they both get tired and sat in the middle of the dancing zone.  All people are only staring at them.

Avu (drunken)- Mr.Nerd mere pairo me bahut dard ho raha hai.

She showed her legs to Sid and started crying.

Sid (drunken)- it's ok. Jab tak mai hu tumhe fikr karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.

And he started massaging her legs.

Avu- awww! You are the best.

And she kissed him on his hands. He massaged her legs for almost 10miutes.

Avu- Mr.Nerd i am getting bored.

Sid- I've a game.

And he whispered the game in her ears . She gave him a huge monkey smile which he returned back. They both sat straight with crossed legs and put their index finger on the ground.

Sid- kauwa ud

SidAvu- uddddd

All their friends- 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Sid- tota uddd

SidNeet- furrrrrrr

Sid- mainaa ud

SidNeet- udddddd

Sid- cheel udd

SidNeet- udddddd

Sid- hum dono ud

Avu- uddddd

Sid- yay yay(he started clapping like a five year old child)tumne galat udaya

Avu- are tum bhul gae hum dono aeroplanes hai na..to hum bhi udenge na

Sid makes a thinking face and laughed crazily. Avu laughed along with him.

Sid- sahi kaha...udddd

They again postured their hands like aeroplane and started playing.

Sid- zoooooo✈

Avu- zooozooozzzooooo🛫

They were acting like their hands were aeroplane and they are racing with each other. Soon they both get more tired and drift to sleep in the middle of club.

Abhi- lets take them to home.

Vaish- yes! and everyone, You all are staying at our house for tonight.

Rits- but..

Rim- no buts..we are friends na..so it's normal to stay at each other's house

Ari- but how'll you manage

Fais- arey you don't take stress.. we will manage.

All agreed. Jai carried Avu while Faisu and Abhi carried Sid. They put them in the car and left for Nigam Mansion. As Avu was not conscious so RinJul carried Avu's car to nigam mansion.

Luc- wow Abhi bhai your house is beautiful.

Rits/Bhi/Man/Ari- yess,it is amazing

Abhi- thanks,let's go inside.

All went inside and quickly dropped them selves on the sofa. Jai dropped Avu in Vaish's room and Abhi and Faisu dropped sid in sid's room. They went back in the living room where all their friends are lying on the sofa like zombies. Vaish asked one of the servants to bring lemonade for them. All drink the lemonade and Vaish and Reem showed everyone their rooms. Vaish and Abhi made SidNeet drink the lemonade. Vaish changed Avu's clothes with the help of Rim and Abhi changed sid's clothes with the help of Man.Then AbhiNavi gave comgy clothes to their other friends also to get changed.All changed their clothes,the girls threw their heels in irritation and soon all drift to sleep.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 784
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

V😍TE