46.Because I Love Her

Reeza quickly decided to went towards Sid as Sid and Avu was still no where to be seen. Their all friends were present in the hall except Sid and Avu.Almost all the students have came back from the backside.

She went towards backstage and started finding them.Finally she found them in an empty side of backstage.When she saw them, she was little away from them so she went towards them.But when she was almost 2 metres away from them, what she saw left her shocked.

She found that Avu standing along with the wall and Sid was leaning towards her. They were standing hell close to each other.His hands was cupping her face and Avu was holding his shirt tightly with her palms.Riza had cught them kissing and she started fuming in anger😡.

She quickly went towards them and jerked them away from each other. She greeted her teeth and looked at Avu with disgust.

Riza😡- how dare you to kiss my boyfriend?

Avu and Sid was shocked with her statement and they looked towards each other and then towards Riza.

Flashback few minutes ago
Avu and Sid was about to go when something entered in Avu's eyes.First she ignored it but it started aching a lot. Sid got tensed as her eyes have started getting red.

Sid- let me see

Avu nodded as her eyes was paining a lot. Sid cupped her face and started blowing air into her eyes but still the thing was stuck in her eyes so he came more close to her and again started blowing air into her eyes.

And Avu had holded his shirt because of the pain.Their intentions were clear as glass.They weren't doing anything wrong nor they were cheating on Riza.

Flashback ends

Avu- Riza..

Riz- 😡just shut your fuck up you slut. Playgirls like you can never be in your limits.

Sid- Riza you are talking shi..

Riz- you very well know that he have a girlfriend and you don't even thaught anything before kissing him.You bitch.

Sid- Riza(shouted)

Riz- why are you shouting at me.I always knew it from before that she is jealous of me.

Avu- Riza,you are thinking wrong

Riz- I'll never come in your sugar coated words,you slut. I am not stupid like others, you are still a playgirl. You are still a bitch. You don't even left your bestfriend. You fucking slut.

Sid can't tolerate it anymore and raised his hands and slapped her.Avu and Riza got shocked by this. Riza put her hands on her chicks and it seems like she was still trying to understand what just happened.

Sid- i will not tolerate anything against Ms.Bully

Riz- why?Why are you stopping me. Why you always take the side of this slut.I am your girlfriend not she,but you always give her more time and value than me.

Avu wasn't speaking anything as she can't finding proper words.In her mind,she was accepting everything which was said by Riza.Any girlfriend would have reacted like this,if her boyfriend have given more attention to his bestfriend than her.

Sid's anger was increasing with every word of Riza.She was talking shits about his beloved bestfriend.

Sid- don't you dare to utter anything else about Ms.Bully

Riz- why will I shut my mouth.You slapped me just because of her.And I am only saying all those things which are true. When she don't have any shame then why will I care for her

Sid- enough Riza(shouting)

Riz- why do you care for her so much?Just because she is your best friend. No one cares for their bestfriend that much how you cared.No one spoil their love life because of their stupid shameless bestfriend

Sid- which love life?About which love life you are talking Riza? If you don't remember then let me remind you,you have just asked for a chance. I still don't have any feelings for you

Riz- but I am still your girlfriend not she. Answer me why you always take her side? Why you always fight for her?Why?Why?Why?

Sid(in frustration)- because I love her (shouted)

Riza and Avu got shocked by his answer. Avu still can't believe on her ears.

Avu pov
Have I heard something wrong? Is my ears buzzing? Did he just said that? Is this real?

Sid- now you got your answer

Riz- I know you are only saying all this to stop me...I am right.Say na Sid...

Sid- no,I am totally serious about what I said. I really love her from the core of my heart. The feelings which I have for her,I don't even have a little bit of that type of feelings for you.

Riza was stunned while Avu was still standing on her place. Sid was being nervous as now he was worried to lose his bestfriend. He was afraid about what will happen after his sudden confession.

Soon an announcement was made to call all the participants in the hall.As they have to announce the result also because now the time for the chief guests and judges to leave have arrived.SidAvu's phone started vibrating due to the messages of their friends who were calling them in the hall as soon as possible.They quickly left for the hall and decided to clear this matter later onwards.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 897
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

How was the shocking surprise, guys?

Your dearest author
                                  ~T.R