8. The makeover

All get up early in the morning and get ready,have thier breakfast and left for college. No one dared to ask SidNeet or sneak into their room as they had promised them. Avu and Sid had already decided their silly plan so they are also leaving for college in different cars .

At college
SidAvu's all friends are waiting for them and Avu's gang was also waiting for her. There is still 35minutes for the class. Suddenly two cars entered in the campus. No can see the person sitting inside the car clearly. Then the gates of the both cars open at the same time and SidAvu get out of the car. Sid who use to wear simple tshirts or shirts with always all the buttons done and he never rolled his sleeves up but today he was looking super dooper hot. His breathtaking looks are just like magets for the girls's gaze. Those girls who always thought him as a"bhaiya ji" was now drooling over him. Whether Avu was wearing glasses and holding books in her hand. Her hairs was messy and she had just did a light makeup to clearify her natural beauty with a proper lip balm. All these features are giving her a complete nerdy look. The whole college was shocked with their this makeover.

Sid's look

Sid's look

Avu's look

Avu's look

They all went towards their friends and all started asking different questions.

Bhav- is this the surprise

Anu- omg! This two silly bffs can break the records of mine and Bhav.

Fais- I've already recorded everything for Abhi bhai and Vaish Di

Rim- guys you two are quite unique

SidNeet- yes we are

All chuckles at them.

Jai- guys humare Mr.Handsome Nerd and Innocent Ms.Bully ke saath ek selfie ho jae

Rim- kabhi kabhi tum bhi kam ki bat karte ho

Jan- ok so mai click karti hu selfie. everybody ready

All- yaaa

Jan- say cheese

Sid- no cheese is now boring so say paneer

All giggles and said"paneer"

All- 😘😚😀😋😉😜🤪😊