25. Congrats

Sidneet had decided to wear something traditional and matching as they wanted to be the attention of today's get together. In the evening all reached Nigam Mansion. Riza was also present there as Sid's family know everything about her. Everyone greeted each other. All set their selves on the sofa. The snacks and drinks have been served. All were wearing casual clothes. Nothing special but our SidNeet is unique. All were chatting and cracking jokes. AM and AD was very happy to see Avu's old friends new behaviour. All were only waiting for SidNeet who were no where to be seen.

At SidNeet side

Sid- Ms.Bully we are late(shouting)

Avu from upstairs- yaa,coming

Soon she came downstairs and they both saw each other and get lost.

Avu pov
Wow😍 Mr.Nerd is looking dashing in this traditional outfit.

Sid pov
Wow😍 aaj to bijli⚡ gir gai hai

Avu- Mr.Nerd you are looking very handsome today

Sid- ☺thanks. And you are also looking very gorgeous. Haaye! Kisi ki nazar na lag jae

Avu blushed ☺. Sid chuckled. They left for Nigam Mansion together. Soon they reached there and entered in the living room. They saw everyone was laughing and chatting. They also noticed that no one was wearing traditional clothes except them. All the elders were also wearing casual westerns.

SidNeet- we are here

All looked towards them and their eyes widened. SidNeet touched the feet of the elders and greeted their friends. All the elders were looking at them in amusement.
AD and AM was shocked to see Avu in Indian dress as she never preferred Indian dresses not even in any functions. The same thaught was running in the mind of Beast Brains.

SM- wow bachho,you both are slaying.

AM and AD- yaa😍

VM for vaish's mom and VD for Vaish's dad

VM- you are avneet right

Avu nodded with a smile.

VM-  vaish used to tell us a lot about you and siddharth

SidNeet- 😳😳

VD- are you both couples

Riz- no no,siddharth is dating me.

All gived her a fake smile and nodded unwillingly.

VD- sorry to say but Avneet and Siddharth looks more cute together

SidNeet- thanks,we aren't couple but we are bestfriends

Abhi- but you both are slaying like couples

Rim- yes only you two are wearing traditional clothes

Vaish- and wo bhi same colour