2.4 Fun facts & Trivia

So, here we are with the story's fun facts and trivia! You'll find here are the wackiest stuff about this story

So, here we are with the story's fun facts and trivia! You'll find here are the wackiest stuff about this story. Maybe there are you are curious about or been wanting to ask some questions, but never had the chance, maybe your curiosity about how the story created will be answered to this chapter so please stay and don't go anywhere else!

Let's begin? Let's go!!!

1

1. Where did the title came from? French Kiss, obviously is a term for sensatious kiss, but it also has to do with the plot of the story and when you've read the story, you know exactly what happened there. And yes, I read a comment before that it's like Anna and the French Kiss. But to be honest, I haven't read the book and I think the plot of the two are far from being similar. And why French Kiss in Paris? Because the series is about world travelling, the country should be included in the title.

2. And how did I come up with the plot of the story? Actually, posting the eight stories of the series back in September, each one of it has no plot, sa totoo lang. Title lang 'yon at 'yong mga nilalaman, wala pa talaga. But after finishing the first story of the series, eventually upon starting the series 2, tumatakbo na ang eksensa sa utak ko. So, I have no outline, but I listed all the events and stuff sa isang sheet. So, there you go.

3. And I know readers are curious where did I get their names? This the fun part, let's start with Cosette. Her name is Cosette Pelleprose Calafiore. Does her name sound like corvette, corvette? lol. I wanna make her name unique so I came up with a new name. I thought of her first name with corset, a top tight-fitting undergarment. So, basically that's where her name comes from. And her second name, pelleprose? I thought her name should have a meaning in French, but it never came up. I just made it and it sounds cute kaya pinush ko na. Her last name, Calafiore, came from Cody Calafiore of Big Brother US. Well, at the time, I was watching BB Season 22 and he was the winner and his last name was kind of unique so I used it for Cosette. Basically, you just have to play with your character's name that somehow resembled their personality and attitude and I think it worked for Cosette's character.

4. And what about Cashel? So, his name is Cashel Jowsey Corprew and every single one of his names comes from a celebrity—sort of. Did I mention Love Island in the previous chapters? Yes! Because Cashel's name came from Cashel of Love Island Season 1. I also thought it was unique and not most male characters used the name so I took the chance of using it. And what about Jowsey? His second name comes from Harry Jowsey, one of the casts from Too Hot To Handle on Netflix. His last name comes from Calvin Corprew of Love Island Season 2. Yes, I really like to combine names and it seems unique so here it is.