4.2 Travel Destinations

Are you ready for your London trip? Here we are today

Are you ready for your London trip? Here we are today. It's sunny and chill, and it seems like the day will be good until the evening so are we going to lose the chance to see where Kiersten and Connagh have been? Of course, you don't want to miss it so please buckle up on your seat and ready for a not-bumpy ride, but look at it as a great getaway.

First stop, the Heathrow International Airport. There are 51 cities in England and one of them is London. 

Ten minutes away from the airport, where Kiersten lives. She lives in the London borough of Newham in the "The Forge" an apartment room rentals. Her sponsorship from the Mercondia's paid her lodging throughout her stay in London. Of course, we knew that Berk also lives in the same are also area so when they go to work, they both went together and we know where it all leads after that.

Her accommodation rental fee in the The Forge costs about 1,775 pounds sterling and in conversion, that's almost 120,000 pesos a month. Kiersten stayed in London for two months and a week which roughly estimated up to 3,550 for two months and 410 for a week. It's 3,960 which in conversion costs 267,000 pesos. Wala siyang binayaran do'n. All expenses are made by the Mercondia Sponsorship. She even received an allowance of 800 pounds which is roughly 54,000 in pesos. I guess that's just how expensive to live in London. Good thing, she met a CEO.