3.5 #AskMercondiaSiblings

We have a couple of guests at this moment and given the chapter title, you already have an idea who they will be, right?

He's one of the most wanted person in the story—I mean, not in a bad way! Simula nang ma-introduce ang character niya at malaman ang kanyang backstory, it was only a glimpse of how his life and relationship went! Maraming nagtatanong at maraming may gusto na magkaroon siya ng sarili niyang story, so if the author can't answer the question maybe let's ask him.

So, please welcome, Zonico Mercondia!

1. You're the eldest in the Mercondia Siblings, do you feel any pressure dahil ikaw ang nilolook-up ng mga kapatid mo? Or minsan wala kang pakialam? Isa ka nga bang role model sa mga kapatid mo? Why or why not?

- Why do I have to be pressured? I know what I'm doing, but I know I'm not that kind of person that people should look up to, lalo na ang mga kapatid ko sa ilang bagay-bagay. Though in business aspects, they could learn a lot from me. Being the eldest maybe when I'm growing up feared me to be the best and do something great so they would be proud of me. But, I know in myself that I'm doing the best and I can, it's either they will look up to me or not. It's their choice. I'm not perfect, just saying.

2. Why did you and your wife divorced? Do you think maganda 'yon para sa anak niyong dalawa? Feeling ko ang toxic mo sa relationship niyo kaya siguro nakipaghiwalay sa 'yo.

- I really had a good relationship with her until she hid from me that she's pregnant. I know our divorce won't be good for our child, but now that I'm making ways of reaching out to him and give him what he wants, you know, I'm just trying my best here. I know it wasn't enough. But I'm not toxic to our relationship. Maybe sometimes I got angry at hindi iyon maiiwasan. But I guess, it's better to end it rather than to continue the chaos.

3. Anong mas mahalaga sa 'yo? Ang image ng pagiging isang Mercondia o ang relationship mo with your family? O kahit sa past relationship mo?

- I don't really care about my image, our business is my priority. I became the image of the Mercondia Siblings because I'm the eldest one and people come up to me as if what I do could wreck everything, but no, it shouldn't be like that. I care about my family and my relationship, I can keep up a good image, but it's not my priority just like what I've said.