8.6 Bonus Stuff

A short article was written by Corentienne Dimaranan
 (and Douglas Alejandria)

The Paradise of the Philippines

Located in the northeast-southwest between the South China Sea and Sulu, Palawan is one of the international wonders of the Philippines. Palawan's Puerto Prinsesa Palawan landed a spot in the New7Wonders of Nature back in 2012 which gained international fame.

The abundance of tourists that are coming to the island helps the people and the island maintain its own natural habitat. From Coron, El Nido, to Puerto Prinsesa can carry on with the famous beaches in Bali, the Great Barrier Reef of Australia, and Victoria Falls of Zambia.

If you're planning to travel later this year or next year, you have to put Palawan as one of your travel destinations. Travel local destinations, mingle with the locals, and learn about their cultures! Palawan is a diverse island on which people find very interesting.

Experience beautiful beaches, mountains, and delicacies you shouldn't miss. The weather is kind of good summer weather, but if you're gonna be in Palawan during the wet season, might as well expect some rainy seasons since some parts of the island is prone to typhoon.

But worry no more, once you land in Palawan, you'll never want to go back to the city. And if you're aiming to live on an island, Palawan is also a great spot to be your new home.

The most important thing when traveling, make a list of destination spots to go or a tour guide will be at your side, showing you the wonders of Palawan.

In times where you are looking for a place full of wonders, remember... you are one with the wonders so live life, enjoy the world, keep on traveling... 

If you're looking for tips and tricks on what to do in Palawan, stay tuned for more Palawan content.