4.5 #AskTheBritishMen

Welcome back to our special segment! Here we are now inviting some of the oh-la-la casts from this story and we'll be asking them one on one with the questions they dare to answer

Welcome back to our special segment! Here we are now inviting some of the oh-la-la casts from this story and we'll be asking them one on one with the questions they dare to answer. What could go wrong, right? I believe they will pull it through! These guys are so fine... they will make you fall in love with them.

First off, let's ask Berkeley Jones!

1. What do you think about Kiersten? What made you like her?

- What do I think about her? Of course, she's absolutely pretty, nice, and so kind. I feel like there's nothing I can say that won't make me like her. I just feel that it's nice for me to get to know someone like her. She's a precious one.

2. From the first few weeks you've been getting to know her, what does it feel like?

- It's awkward I must say. Of course, I'm trying to break the ice between us and I'm just trying to get out of my comfort zone by reaching out to her. I feel so nervous when she's around, but a good thing, I have a friend who got so much confidence in herself. Thanks, Arden. I think her being so friendly made us all become friends together.

3. What did you feel when you've been seeing Connagh and Kiersten hanging out together when you know you're dating the girl?

- Actually... I really don't know. It's hard to explain, but if you want to know how I really feel, I feel jealous—every goddamn time when they were together. It as if I feel like she's dating him and because of their closeness, that brought them much close together and we both parted away. But yeah, she seems happy with him, but I'm jealous when they're always with each other.

4. What's your type?

- Brunette, sweet, kind, loving, and I don't know... but I'm fond of Filipina girls now.

5. Do you plan on working again in Connagh's company?

- Sure, if it's possible, but I guess I won't be coming back as I'm also pursuing a new take on my career, so yeah, probably not.

6. Do you think you'll ever get move on from the fact that Connagh took Kiersten away from you?

- I am moving on. I'm seeing that she's happy with him and that's already enough for me, and it's Kiersten decision who she will spend her life with so I guess... that's just not me.