1

The king of Evermore without any difficulty was able to marry off 8 out of his 9 sons, they were able to find love on their own. Believing that his eldest, Minseok can be an excellent king. But Minseok though happy with the love of his life, didn't want the throne.

Having a family meeting in the grand hall, with the length of the table it is amazing how the youngest--who are seated at the far end of the table--are still able to hear their father's concern about who will seat next. "Minseok, I do believe that you and and your wife can be the next king and queen. What must be the reason why you do not want the kingdom?" asked the king. "Look father, leading is not my thing. It is already hard for me to lead these boys and you expect me to lead a kingdom? It is just not my style." Minseok nonchalantly replied.

The king sighed with his response not wanting to force his eldest with the responsibility. Not scared of people wanting to steal the throne from their bloodline he was sure that it will still stay as he has 8 more sons who can be the next heir.

"Junmyeon you have the skills, and the abilities--are you willing to be the next heir? It is not that you have the choice," the king laughs, more confident with the 2nd son's response. "You and Irene have shown great things to the people, the way you carry yourselves in events that you have hosted and the people already loves you. I believe that they can be confident with you as their King and leader."

"Father, you can trust me with the throne and our people. Irene will be so happy with this news." Junmyeon smiles with his posture proud. "And I believe I have found the next king of Evermore." the father laughs with glee but stops mid-way when he notices his youngest falling asleep. "Sehun," the king calls making the youngest jump from his chair, earning a small jab from Chanyeol, the 6th prince.

"Hmm... You must be bored from this chat about the throne which I am aware you have no interest of." The king begins to walk towards the end of the table, making the rest sit up straight. "Yes, I have no interest with the throne. I have no idea to why I must be here." the youngest prince replied.

"And I have noticed that you are the last one standing with no bride-to-be, Sehun. Are your standards too high that it is almost impossible to find someone who fits that description?"

"Can't it be that I am not rushing things we things such as love, or things such as leading a country."

"Hmm..." the king thinks, arriving at the end of the table. "Ah, Kyungsoo is announcing his engagement to Wendy on the 14th right, Jongdae?" The 5th prince nods on his father's statement. "Yes father, the event is almost complete and ready to be rehearsed in the next few days."

"What an excellent timing then! Where is our butler--Ah! Mr. Lee!" He calls. "Yes, sire?" the butler answers quickly. "In Kyungsoo's engagement party, we will invite every eligible maiden to find Sehun's bride." The king taps the youngest shoulder, Sehun shocked with his father's statement. "Father, which part of not rushing did you not understand!" Sehun asks enraged. "Ah son, how can you rush when you haven't even met the one?"