5

Sehun--though it has been days--still couldn't wrap his head that his father wants him to meet every eligible maiden in their country, or at least those who will try to attend in this grand ball. He was doubtful, only 3 of his brothers were captivated by their wives the first time they saw them. Unfamiliar with how it feels, what made him more doubtful is his ability to make a "move" if he will ever see the one.

He figured he would go horse-back riding, just to get rid of the stress he has been carrying. But alas Mademoiselle, his beautiful white horse, was just able to release a little bit. "Maybe next time girlie, I just have a lot in my mind right now." He tells her. Sehun released a sigh, wondering what can he do to get rid of the heaviness in his body. After some thinking, he removed his previous coat and made his way back to his room.

Upon arriving he removed his white button down shirt, gliding a towel all over his upper half to get rid of sweat and hopped in the shower for a quick bath. He then went to choose what is he going to wear on his small trip, it's just a small trip to the Evermore Park--I shouldn't think so deeply about this, he thought. If there is a place that remains special in Evermore is its Park. A lot of the cities in Evermore including itself have renovated and been modernized, the one that remained the same and the king and the brothers proposed for it to be, is the Evermore Castle and the Evermore Park. Truly it has been maintained but its ageless beauty ever since the 1700's is still the same. It is one of the places that tourist would come and visit.

Picking some black slacks and a light brown button-down shirt, he went and fixed himself for his walk. He chose his white rubber shoes as it is slippery to walk on dress shoes. He got him some sunglasses to fix his long hair upwards so it's not covering his face, as well as a watch to know when it's time to come back home. After looking at the mirror one last time, he finally went out.

"Sehun, where are you going?" Yixing called up from the hall, "Ah I'm going to the park, nothing more, why?" He replied. "I suddenly have a feeling, a good one! So don't worry, but my advice--ask her name." Sehun's head tilted, "Huh?" the youngest replied in dire confusion, "Nevermind, nevermind, just take care! okay?" Yixing said trying to wave off what he said earlier.

What is he talking about...