3

"Sehun it's non-negotiable!" Baekhyun scolding the youngest when he refused to have his measurements taken for their coats and slacks for Kyungsoo's big event. "Baekhyun you've been nagging for days, give the child a break." Jongin said. while tying his shoes as he just finished cooperating with the tailors. "Child????" Sehun reacted all of a sudden, disbelief prominent on his face, "If I am child then that makes you a child too!"

    "Whatever Sehun, go get your measurements taken. Do not wait for father to know that you did not let the tailors get it." Jongin replied finally standing up. With no other choice, the youngest stood at the platform and raised his arms. "Mr. Sehun," the tailor began, "I do believe I understand how you feel." Confused, he looked at tailor telling him to continue.

    "When I was a young bachelor, like you--I was not sure of how should I view love," he continued while taking the young prince's measurements. "Was it something that happens slowly? Does it take time? What makes us sure that it is what they call love? Or does it happen in an instant? Is love at first sight..." the tailor chuckled, "real?"

    "Exactly sir," Sehun sighed, "I am not exactly sure how my father hopes for me to see the one that I will love... with just a ball. It doesn't make any sense."

    "But sire, this is something you should know." The tailor wrapping up his duty, "Love does not need to make sense."