4

Sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale~ High above me~ Sejeong sings sweetly as she roam the halls of the Kim's residences, even if she owns the same surname, she can't help but feel lost, she felt like she did not belong in the spacious halls of the house.

    How long till you come home from Willow, mother? Save me from this family--"Miss Sejeong!" The butler breaks her trail of thoughts with his call. "Yes, Mr. Yoon? Is there anything wrong?" Sejeong asked worriedly. The butler chuckles, "No Miss, it's just that a letter arrived for you from your mother." Sejeong smiled with happiness excited to learn whether her mother is coming home soon, hurriedly she ran down the staircase and saw the letter waiting for her at a table.

"My Dearest Sejeong,

    I am writing this while looking at the window, the beautiful spring season has reached its most beautiful peak--I do hope you can see this dear, you should've went here with us. Willow is not the same without you. But our moving to Evermore will still take place it's just difficult to get rid of things that used to mean a lot to us as a family. I hope you can wait for a few more days, my love. We will come home as soon as we can. For now, enjoy some time with your father. Go explore Evermore as it will be our new home, tell me about it soon.

Loving you as always,
Mother."

    Sejeong sighs in disbelief. She was stuck for a few more days in Lady Kim's house, unable to accept her mother's letter just yet she decided to step out of the house and enjoy some time in the garden. Admiring the beautiful flowers from the roses to sunflowers to marigolds and her most favorite, daisies. She stared at them with awe thanking the Gods that there was something that she will love about her other home. After thinking for a while, she stood up and fixed her clothes.

    Evermore... What makes you so special?