10

Daisy. That's what I'll call her. Sehun staring straight to nowhere with just Daisy in his head. They were in the grand hall rehearsing for the engagement party, he was pretty much unbothered with what his brothers are doing. They were dancing with their respective wives and fiancés, going in circles through the beautiful waltz the quartet was doing. He was just sitting down next to his father who was busy smiling at his sons.

    After so, Kyungsoo and Wendy began to walk up on the aisle till they reach the throne. "The 7th Prince with his beloved betrothed!" the butler said, and the courtroom bowed--a signal for the guests to bow down as well. The couple moved to the side to sit with the rest of the princes. "Introducing, the final bachelor of the Evermore Princes, Prince Sehun." Sehun walks to the center of the throne, bows and began to prepare himself for the possible long list of maidens who will attend the ball. "Sehun," his father asked, "Do you have any requests to the quartet for your first dance?" The prince shook his head, "No idea, father we are not even sure if I would want to dance any of those maidens." Sehun laughed.

    After rehearsals, the girls gathered and told the boys that they will be out to get their gowns and shoes done. Even if some of them wanted to join--the girls insisted that they would go on their own. "Sehun!" Junmyeon shouted to the youngest as he was still sitting on his throne, Junmyeon signaled him to come close to them. "Come one, let's go out! I heard there's a new cafe in the city, let's check if we can find a new hide-out." he said as soon as Sehun reached where he is. The brothers nodded and went to their own rooms to change clothes.

    They met again at the door of the castle, and proceeded to Junmyeon's van. "Where is this new cafe, anyways?" Chanyeol asked breaking the silence, "It's on the 3rd street, 3rd store." Junmyeon said, "I can't remember the name though." Sehun started to fiddle with his phone and search for the cafe that is the 3rd store on the 3rd street "Cosmic Latté?", Junmyeon tapped the steering wheel and said, "YES! That one."

    "I think we're here," Jongdae announced, "Wow, it's big!" The ambiance of the cafe was warm, cozy, and aesthetically pleasing. They went to find a table that can fit them and began to collate their orders, "Okay, okay calm down. So 5 iced americanos, 2 lemonades, 1 iced tea, and 1 chocolate bubble tea?" Minseok made sure that he was correct, "Yes and then 3 french toasts, 5 honey toasts, and 1 garlic bread." Kyungsoo confirmed, and joined Minseok to the counter.

Baekhyun, Jongin, and Sehun were looking around the cafe and saw a board with notes on it. One of the waiters approached the brothers and explained the board, "There are guests in our cafe who leaves notes here, sometimes they are of positive affirmation. Seeing how it can make other costumers smile and leave on a positive mood, we encourage everyone to write!"

    The boys looked around the notes and saw messages of people enjoying the cafe, people leaving little messages for other people to find, and many other kinds of messages. But one note caught Sehun's attention, "I'll come back with my mother and brother, this place made me feel at home. xo Daisy"

    Is she my Daisy...?