13

The king is in the throne room, admiring the hall at its entirety before he passes the throne to Junmyeon. He was sure of his heir but worried for his youngest. He wants to see the youngest get married first before he joins his wife in the heavens. "Mr. Lee," he called. "Yes, your highness?" the butler replied, "The invitations have been sent out, correct?" the king made sure, "Yes, sire it was sent out a few days ago. Is there any problem, your majesty?" The butler assured.

"No, no. I just wish that Sehun will find his bride there." The king said filled with worry and desperation. "But sire, have you not noticed, there is something different with the prince?" The butler replied, it made the king look at him with confusion unable to notice anything different with Sehun for he was busy with his duties as a king, "I am afraid I have not, do tell me."

"Sire, the prince appears to be looking for someone or maybe something, or so maybe I am just assuming things." The butler chuckled, "But Mr. Lee, you have known my sons the longest. You have been serving our family ever since Junmyeon was born and Minseok was only 1 year old." The king was certain, "but if he is looking for someone, I do hope he finds her."

The butler nodded at the king's words, soon after Baekhyun came into the throne room. He approached the throne and bowed once he arrived. "Father," Baekhyun started, "I can't help but overhear the conversation," he smiled shyly, embarrassed by his actions. "My Baekhyun, you have never changed." The king laughed, amused by his son. "Anyways, it is true Father. Sehun has his eyes locked onto someone but we are afraid we can't find her. He doesn't even know her name."

"Now, that's just..." the king sighed, "How will we ever find that girl?" Baekhyun shook his head, "But I do pray she will come to the ball." he followed.

"You me both, son. You me both."