9

"I'm ho--", Sejeong's words cut short when she heard some wailing entered Lady Kim's home. Curious and worried with what's going on, she quickly ran to the common area. "What's going on? Why are you crying Sohee?" she walked close to her step-sister and sat beside her. "NOOOOOOOOOO, SEJEONG!!" she continued to cry, "KYUNGSOO'S GETTING MARRIIIIED."

    Not really surprised, she looked at her father in hopes for an answer. "This arrived in the mail today," giving Sejeong the exquisite envelope with the seal broken, "A grand ball for the engagement of the 7th prince." Getting the idea now she nodded and proceeded to comfort Sohee. She opened the envelope and read the content.

    "Sohee! The grand ball is not just for Prince Kyungsoo! Look look!" She excitedly patted Sohee's back, "'We invite every eligible maiden all over the country to introduce the last bachelor of the Evermore Princes'! Sohee you still have a chance with the last prince, don't be sad now! We still have a few more days, a week even to prepare you!"

    "But I do not want the last prince, I do not even know how he looks like!" Sohee whined, "But that is what the grand ball is for! And it's impossible for you to not know him, maybe you have seen him but you barely acknowledged him." Sejeong chuckled. "That is because my eyes are for Kyungsoo only." Sohee said sadly.

    Sejeong giggled, she does not know how does that feel. To reserve your love to someone you are not sure of. It's scary to begin with. She cannot imagine herself being devoted to a prince knowing she is from a small country like Willow. She shook her head with the thought.

    Sejeong got up and went to her room to change her clothes. As soon as she did, she went and laid down on her bed. Scrolling through her social media she saw news about some artists releasing their new songs, saw her other friends uploading photos of their trips. She then posted a photo of Evermore Park and went to caption, a daisy emoji.