20

"Let us welcome, the 7th prince of Evermore Kyungsoo, and his bride-to-be, Lady Wendy Son!" The crowd admired as the couple walked in the grand ball, and when they reached the throne the crowed bowed down. "The last bachelor of the Evermore Princes, please welcome, Sehun." The butler followed, and the ladies went forth. Again admiring the visuals the young prince can offer. The ladies were aghast, ready to throw themselves to the prince yet they have to keep their composures. "We will now begin the introduction of the eligible ladies."

"Lady Lee with her daughter Seohyun Lee."
"Lady Youn with her daughters Cecile Youn and Amanda Youn."
"Lord Nam with his daughter Jimin Nam."

They were 15 names in and Sehun was now getting more nervous as the names lessen, the less chance there is to meet Daisy.

"Lady Kim with her daughter Diane Kim."
"Lord Lee with his daughter Sooyoung Lee."
"Lord Moon with his daughter Byul-i Lee."

30 names in.

"Lady Kim with her daughters Sohee Kim and Soyoung Kim."

    Lady Kim came forward with a darling smile, with her daughters following her. True enough their gowns showed beauty however their face showed otherwise. Sehun flabbergasted with the sight looked back to where his brothers were, and saw they were sharing some looks at the sight. He tried to hide his smile and before he can bow, Sohee began to talk, "Oh Prince Sehun you are such a wonder! I am Sohee Kim, please remember my name." Sehun gulped and bowed, "Surely, Lady Kim."

"Lady Shin with her daughter Nayoung Shin."

    And that was it. Nayoung Shin was the last on the list and he never saw her. "Mr. Lee, there are no more names?" Sehun asked quietly so as to not distract the crowd. "I'm sorry, sire there are no more names." He sighed in disappointment, his siblings saw his reaction getting the idea that Daisy did not show up. Ready to give his final bow to the crowd, the King suddenly halted the movement, "I am sorry Mr. Lee, I believe there is one final family who wishes to have their name announced." The butler walked fast towards the king and asked for the name.

"I stand corrected. Last and certainly not the least, Lord Kim with his daughter Sejeong Kim."

    There she was. Daisy in the flesh. His eyes laid still on her, butterflies rumbling in his stomach, overwhelmed with the excitement, happines, and relief. "She's here, finally here." He whispered to Mr. Lee. Shocked with what the young prince said. "Do you want me to--?" Pointing towards the band, "Yes please tell him, she's here."

    Sehun began to walk towards Sejeong, thinking of what he should tell her but to no avail she started to talk first, "So you have been waiting?", he smiled and grabbed her hand, and planted a kiss, "It was the longest 2 weeks of my life." She smiled and looked at him, "Tell me, Prince Sehun, what would've happened if I hadn't come?"

The band began to play the song he wanted to dance to, he guided her hands to his shoulder the other in his own. "Then I would not know what is this that I have been feeling ever since I have laid my eyes on you." With the song he sang along, "Hmmm~ So... this is love, Hmmm~ So this is love~ So this is what makes life divine~"

-FIN-

Epilogue and Author's note tomorrow, thank you for being with me in this journey. :) It means a lot to me.

To the moon and the stars,
Nabi.