7

The sun was shining brightly but you can feel the sweet cold breeze of spring, making it easy for people to stroll or go on a picnic. Little do these people know that sometimes, the one had already passed by them; or maybe some failed to see their face because they tied their shoe lace; or maybe its the one seating next to you on the bench.

Sehun was walking, appreciating the scenery of Evermore's famous park. Taking out his phone from time to time to send photos to his brothers showing how great the view is. Telling them how he missed the old times where they use to just play in the grassy fields of the park, he can't help but realize how time has flown by so fast. Soon enough his brothers will bring their own children here and play. He smiled at the idea and went to sit on one of the swings just to reminisce the times where the only problems they would have is how to solve math or or what viand to have for the next day or what game should they play next. "Wow," he sighed, "A lot has changed indeed."

Sejeong on the other hand just went down from the bus, in awe of how big the park is. "Wow," she began, "How can this park be so big! The one in Willow is much smaller and I thought that was already big!" She took out her phone and began to take photos hoping to show them to her mother as soon as they arrive from Willow. She imagined what it was like to be born at the time when the park was still new, and what could've been their thoughts as they grow old and the park hasn't changed one bit. "It must be nice to tell your future children about the park," she thought.

She saw that most of the benches were already occupied and her feet are already aching. The only hope she had is to sit on the vacant swing.

    He saw her, she was smelling the daisies that were scattered around the bushes of the park, smiling happily at the sight of the beautiful white flowers. He was staring at her but looked away quickly when he saw that she stood up and walked towards to where he is.

"Excuse me," she began to ask the man, "Can I sit here? Are you waiting for someone?" The man looked up and shook his head, "No, you can sit there." She smiled and went to sit on the swing. The atmosphere was relatively awkward and comforting. He then gave the girl another look, captivated by her crescent eyes and joyous vibe. Deciding whether or not to start a conversation, he opened his mouth to start but the lady's phone began to ring, "Yes, father?"

"Exc--"
"Alright, I'm going home."

"--use me..." his voice slowly trailed off, the lady stood up, bowed and began to walk away. "What's your name..." his question stuck in his head.

Shit.