Valentine's Day

(Different timeline)
(Y/n) pov
I woke up as my alarm screamed at me"Ok, OK shut it"i said hitting it off the stand by accident,I stood up stretched and everything taking a shower to wake myself I finished up and dryed off and got dressed"What have I got today first?" I grabbed my book to check what class I had seeing Glynda's name first I grabbed everything and headed to class.

I made to Glynda's classroom and headed inside when I noticed no one was inside "Huh where is everyone?"
"What are you doing miss (y/n)!?!" I jumped as someone shouted behind me, I turned around to see profesor Oobleck
"I was just heading to class but no one's here" I explained to him
"Ahh yes there are no classes today, it's a holiday rather ridiculous I say you should be in class learning but who am I to argue with it good day now" He said taking off before I could ask him something else.
"So it's a day off? But where is everyone still... And why didn't anyone tell me?"I reached into my pocket and fished out my scroll, I tried turning it on except the battery was dead "I guess i should just look for them".

That decided i went around campus looking for them....but in the end i couldn't find anyone'Anyone!!!' no matter where i looked i couldn't find any of the girls not even the most obvious of the girls like Nora,Coco,Mitsuri,Shion or even Nejire and they don't even know how to be unnoticeable I couldn't even find Mikasa or Momo "Seriously where is everyone?"I asked outloud
"Oh hey (y/n) how's it going?"i turned around to see Sun,Ren and Neptune who had a bouquet of roses in his hand.
"Oh hey guys....Hey have you seen any of the girls I can't find anyone"I asked them
"No sorry (y/n) haven't seen them"Sun said 
"Ohh thanks anyway"I told him I was going to leave but the flowers caught my attention"Hey what's the flowers for anyway?"I asked Neptune
" Oh these it's for my valentine's"he said
"Valentine?.... Un what's... What's that?" I asked them embarrassed, I've heard of Valentine's but never what it was about.
"What do you mean it's Valentine's day!!"Sun exclaimed as if I playing dumb although Ren seemed for reasonable
" Do you not know what Valentine's day is (y/n)?"Ren asked, I shook my head no"Valentine's is a special day were people spend time with their love partner's, boyfriends, girlfriends and such"
"There loved one's so where are they?" I mumbled
"Well propably with their partners in town or something romantic" Neptune said like he was stating the obvious.
"Oh..."
"Hey man not cool.... (y/n) you-"
"It's alright I'm gonna go" I told them before wandering off hearing Sun shout at Neptune.

I decided to head into town and ended up running into Qrow he asked what I was doing in town alone, I explained to him why "Tough break kid, well if you've got nothing better to do take a seat" he said, I took the seat next to him
"So what are you doing here alone?"I asked him
" Eh love's for schuks if you ask me.... Here"he said handing me a glass and filling it from his flask
"Are you uh sure I can...."
"What drink pfft kid for all everyone knows you're an adult besides were here to drink your sorrows away" He said rasing his glass
"I feel like you'd drink even without a reason" I told him and clinker his glass.
And it was like that for the next hour or so I couldn't tell my head a bit fuzzy from drinking with Qrow, I rested my head against the table thinking maybe some sleep would do me some good when I saw a pair of heels enter my view "Urgh absolutely disgusting, how dare you bring into a place like this" I raised my head to the voice and saw Winter.
"Winter!!" I wrapped my arms around her waist as best as I could"I've missed you... Where have you been..... Are you cheating on me"
"Huh what are you saying?" she asked me confused

Winter's pov
I passed by the bars hoping Qrow did what was asked of him instead of slouching in a bar when I spotted him and (y/n) 'Oh for god sake' I stepped inside to reprimand him when (y/n) latched onto my waist.
" Win-*hic*-ter!!.... I've *hic* you.... Where have*hic*...... Are *hic* cheating *hic*me"
"What are you saying?" I asked her "I thought we said just to keep her distracted not drunk"
"Don't look at me... You guys made her feel bad"
"Sigh... Come on (y/n)" I slung (y/n) on my back and started walking out
"Hey atleast finish the conversation"

I carried (y/n) on my back until I reached a hover craft that would take us to Beacon, I layed her down on one of the seats and sat down with her, she layed her head against me, I started playing with her hair and ears"So who told you we were cheating on you... Was it Qrow? "
"N-*hic*-no.... It *hic * Neptune....... You're so pretty" she said sitting up then jumping onto of me she leaned down to my face I could smell the alcohol but I mean I wasn't gonna let an opportunity pass by, I flipped her over and I captured her lips in a kiss reaching under her shirt I groped her but before it could get interesting....
"Miss Scheene we're here" the pilot announced as we touched the ground.
"Sigh, just when I was getting excited come on (y/n)" I let her climb on my back and we headed to her room, when we got there I couldn't get the door but assuming everything else is according to plan"Can someone open up I've got (y/n) with me"

No pov
The door to your was opened by Ruby who was bouncing up and down until she saw you both"What happened?"she asked Winter
"Your uncle didn't just distract but she also got her drunk"Winter replied laying you on your bed and in your drunken stupor grabbed the closest thing near which was Velvet who blushed furiously." We're are the others?"Winter asked noticing not everyone was here.
"Something about taking to take of someone first"Emerald said stroking your hair.

Neptune was walking back to his dorm after a day of hanging with the guys because they couldn't get dates, whistling to himself he stopped in the corridor seeing some of the girls in front of him"Oh hey guys where you been? "he said trying not to be appear nervous in front of who he considered to the most terrying girls in Beacon who were all looking at him like they wanted to tear him apart.
The girls in question being Yang, Nora, Shion, Cinder, Coco, Mikasa, Annie, Neo and Momo "Oh well you know... With what we planned today we happened to overhear that you upset (y/n)" Cinder said as her hand caught on fire.
"Oh well I.... How did you even-" Neptune was caught off as Sun and Ren walked out form behind them with bowed head's.
"Sorry man but uh-" Sun tried talking when Neptune shouted at him
"What the hell man... What about the bro code, you bro's before-"
"I dare you to finish that" Momo said pulling a pole out her arm
"We dare you" Shion said as both her and Neo unsheathed their weapons
"Because of what you said she was by herself when we had something planned but we couldn't find her" Coco said lowering her glasses so he could see the glare in her eye.
"Dude run now!!" Sun yelled out before Annie knocked him out
Seeing no way out Neptune ran"After him!! "
"Let's break his legs!!!!"

Narrator pov
And from now day forward Neptune dissappeared no one knowing where he was as the last two to see him, Sun and Ren, refused to comment

End
--------

Yeah not what I wanted the chapter to be but I had a few complications writing it, mostly being my right was was messed up still a bit wonky but I'm fine,

Also I'm gonna start doing one shots now it'll be out today so if ya want one go on the story and comment a name or message private I don't know