16.Moonlight

No pov
The next day after your time with Willow you woke up with a splitting headache "Ahh fi-why does it hurt" you groaned rubbing your forehead hoping to alleviate the pain when you noticed a bottle of pill's on the nightstand with a little note. "Take these they'll help with your hangover... Hangover?... Ah who cares if it help's" you grabbed the pills and took them with a glass of water and got up.
Today you were heading back to Vale with Weiss so you packed everything you had but before you could leave your scroll went off.
"Hmm who's miss... Damsel?" you askedyourself opening your scroll when you saw pictures of you and Willow together "Oh god.... Whay did I do?"
"I really enjoyed our time last night" Willow said in your doorway. "You know you don't have to leave.... You could stay I mean it's -" you could already tell what she was thinking but put a stop to it swiftly.
"I'm sorry Willow but I have people I need to see.... Plus would you really steal me away from your daughter?" you asked walking up to her
"No... No I don't.... But" she started to cry"I really felt alive last night"
You stood on your toes brushing the tears away"Dont worry you have my number if you wanna see me again come to Vale" you said as she pulled you in for one last kiss.

When you climbed into the hover plane you spotted Willow in the window waving goodbye you couldn't return it because Jacques was there so you messaged her in stead.
The ride back to Vale was nothing interesting as you fell asleep on Weiss' lap as she played with you ear's.
When you arrived Weiss woke you up and you wasted no time heading to your room to unpack when Weiss came in holding another suitcase "You know in case you wanna.... Its kinda a waste to leave them" she said opening the case showing both of the maid costume's you wore "I'll see you later (y/n) she said giving you a kiss on her way out.

I couldn't sleep tossing and turning in my cover's feeling like something was wrong, I threw my cover's off as the moonlight crept through my blinds I got up and dressed, I took my sword as well just be on the safe my  side and left campus.
I don't know why but something was telling me to head into the forest, so I did go there going deeper and deeper until I couldn't see the school anymore "Is the moon glowing?" I asked myself, the moon looked like it had a faint glow surrounding it.
As I got further into the forest I started to hear humming of somekind it got my attention so I followed it hoping this is what I was supposed to find.
It got louder the closer I got as a strange feeling overcame me when I spotted a faint green glow ahead I ran up to it hiding behind a tree and I spotted the figure's of people with a green glow around them walking forward in the same direction all saying different thing's, some even sounded like they were in pain or crying.
I heard something behind me I turned around and backed into the tree as a female stood behind me I panicked drawing my sword and slashing.... Only for my blade to go through without hurting the her "Huh, what the?" I tried poking  her with my sword but it kept going through without a reaction at all.
I put my sword away and walked up to her only for her to walk forward going into me "Ahh what-she went inside me!" I said only to realise she was behind me "Did she walk through me? Is this a semblance or is she... Not here" I wondered following behind as she joined with other's with the same glow until we reached a lake, I spotted someone across the lake where all the people gathered I hid behind a tree hoping I wasn't spotted.
The person across the lake was being illuminated by the moonlight but they were wearing a white cloak which covered their face but just from the outline it was obviously a female, she had the same glow around her but unlike the other's she wasn't semi transparent, she was grabbing the hand's of these people and said something to them before they disappeared into green dust and floating away. 'What is she doing?' I leaned against the tree trying to hear what she said but still couldn't make it out so I moved between the tree's to get closer 'I need to remember she could be armed' I thought wrapping my hand around my hilt when I finally got to just across the river from her I noticed two small bulges on her hood. 'Shit that might be a faunus... Has she heard-'
"I know your there.... There's no need to hide.... I've been waiting for you, (Y/n)" she said lowering her hood to reveal two small white cat ears which blended well with her long white hair along with her face as she opened her (f/c) color eye's.
I stepped out from the tree immediately drawing my blade holding it in front of me "How do you know me?" I said raising it  to my head in a Te Ura Gasumi stance. "And who are you?"
"Isn't it obvious (Y/n) I'm your Mother" she said with a closed eyed smile.

End
--------
Your ma is finally here so maybe some questions will finally be answered like why are you an oppai hahaha
So um remember back when I made a chapter talking about removing harem let's uh say that doesn't exist from now on if a character is removed that's because they dead